Legends Of Dawn is a 3D open-world RPG for PC, set in exciting new fantasy world. Read more
This project was successfully funded on January 18, 2013.
PATCHING THE MATRIX
4th day after the release and the third patch v1.03 for Legends of Dawn is live on Steam!
- improved camera position so that when zooming towards player, camera moves slightly forward thus giving larger view area
- enemy missiles now hit walls, houses, barrels and other objects (that is everything that has collideable physics meshes) when fired toward the player, you can now hide from attacks behind the trees, pillars etc.
- player's spells and arrows also hit physics objects, you cannot shoot through walls anymore
- added autosave option that saves game every 10, 20 or 30 minutes (autosave can be disabled from Options panel)
- added QuickSave command to Options -> Controls that saves new save game with the single keystroke
- fixed bug with player sliding after the manual respawn if the player was moved before hitting the respawn key
- fixed key assignment bug that prevented custom key binding to work until Options panel was first activated
- fixed camera rotation bug that prevented camera rotations using keys
- added Regenerate command to Options -> Controls that manually respawns player at the last activated spawn point
- fixed combat translation in console window for non-english languages
Let us know if you've been experiencing any new issues or want to share suggestion that should be a priority for a fix. We are working on a patch 1.04. Details coming soon.