How long has it been since you last played "Tag" with your friends and love ones ?
Running Animals revolves around the idea of "Tag" except that it does not requires physically running around. The set-up time and the play times is similar to "Tag" too. Running Animals can be stopped any time or even continue playing until all the activities run out.
Running Animals is a table top card game consists of 8 different animals, 20 different activity cards, 122 different action cards and 2 normal six sided dice.
The game phrase can be seen from the flow chart below.
Actions of different roles in the game
More detailed instruction can be found here : Detailed Instruction
Facebook: Spread of words [Our Page can be found here]
- 2000 Likes in our Facebook Page - We will be adding in a Facebook exclusive "Power Card" into all sets
- 5000 Likes in our Facebook Page - Coming Soon...
- Mr. Zoo Keeper - If someone pledged on this reward, everyone will receive the additional playable character - Mr. Zoo Keeper. Mr. Zoo Keeper will be available in Normal and Superhero Mode.
- $5000 - "Running Animals" are running wild! Thank you for your supports.
- $7500 - "Running Animals" are getting 4 more new members! We will be able to add 4 more new animals into the game and make it playable up to 12 players. More players mean that there will be more activities and more fun!
Risks and challenges
As this is our first time doing a card game crowd funding in Kickstarter, we might be still young and do not have enough exposure. Therefore, in order to overcome this challenge, we will be implementing a Facebook: Spread of words stretch goals to help increasing the chances of a success project
Secondly, “Running Animals” ideas and concepts are all completed. What left now is that we require crowd funding to make these ideas into physical card game where everyone is able to enjoy the fun with your loves ones.
Lastly, to prevent any shipment delays in receiving “Running Animals”, we will enforce that everything is working within the timeline to ensure all our supporters receive their “Running Animals” on time. We will also frequently update the progress of Running Animal in both Kickstarter and our Facebook page.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)