it's time for another update! This one took a bit longer but you get 2 revamped levels instead of 1 :)
In addition to the change-log below, the Amiga version is all but ready and we're hoping to ship it early next month, the console versions should enter the certification stage soon, and we are making slow but steady progress on the Linux version.
In the meantime here are some highlights from this latest update:
- after the Canal level, we have now revamped Pristine Pools and the Workshop! The levels are much bigger, almost all enemy encounters have been revised or polished, the flow of the levels has been altered, and you can now explore and backtrack through the entire levels which is a feature A LOT of you have requested!
- polished character upgrade stations: better UI, more useful information is conveyed on screen, overall it should make for a much better experience
- explosions from your own rocket launcher won't kill you anymore
- various additional gameplay and weapon balancing
- manual region selection for online multiplayer: if you were experiencing connectivity issues when trying to play with friends, please make sure you both select the same region (also if you are outside of Europe make sure to change the setting to your own region!)
- localized a lot of graphics to Chinese (shop signs, items, etc.)
- added new voice samples when picking up weapons for the first time
- some additional sound tweaks
- various additional bug fixes and crash fixes
And finally some shameless pandering before signing off ^_^# If you are enjoying / have enjoyed the game, or if on the contrary you hate everything about it and want the world to know, please consider leaving a review on Steam.
We have been trying very hard to address all the feedback and criticism since launch, and most of the current reviews don't reflect this fact, which we feel is a bit of a shame for new players.
As always we sincerely hope you will enjoy this update. Of course if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions please don't hesitate to contact me directly either through Kickstarter or by email (benitosub at hotmail dot com or techsupport at 11bitstudios.com).