Kicking off Season Two at The TANK Center for Sonic Arts
2013: 751 Kickstarter backers helped us Save The TANK.
2014 & 2015: You supported us as we transformed The TANK.
2016: 694 Kickstarter backers made it possible to Open The TANK.
2017: We kick-off Season Two at The TANK Center for Sonic Arts!
Here is what we have planned:
• Open Saturdays at The TANK starts again on May 6th and continues through October 28th.
• This season’s annual Solstice Celebration will feature a concert by Roomful of Teeth, as well as performances by other artists.
• Artist Residencies begin at The TANK with Rinde Eckert — writer, composer, librettist, musician, performer, and director.
• More and more artists and sonic explorers are signing up to experiment, record, and perform at The TANK.
• We’re adding Days of Sonic Learning, as well as training local sound engineers about how to record in The TANK.
• Our Community/Outreach programs include students, elders, and veterans this season.
• We have a newly-outfitted Control Room in The Container and a spectacular microphone rigging system in The TANK.
Many thanks for your support,
Friends of The TANK