We are super happy to say that the pre-production copy of the game arrived at our office and it looks amazing!
We've got lots to talk to you and show you, so let's dive in.
We received the prototype of the game (most of it anyways) two days ago. In that time, we managed to make an in-depth inspection of the components, and we have to admit, we played a few times with it (we couldn't resist :D)
The package we received was almost the complete game, except for the custom dice, the plastic insert and the hero meeples, which will be sent to us at a later date.
We are really really happy how everything turned out. The colors, the feel of the cards and the components, except for a few things, is everything like we wanted and planned for this game.
The few things that need to be addressed are:
- We need to make small adjustments to the custom barricades (thicker) and adjustments on the dents on the dual layer player board so the components will fit better.
- Make the distraction token (wine bottle) a little bit darker.
The good news is that we are moving according to the schedule and this adjustments won't take much time.
Here are some photos of the prototype.
That will be all for now everyone! Next time, we hope we'll receive the rest of the components and we'll talk more about it and the final surprise stretch goal! :)