Arguing over your bedroom thermostat is frustrating…. The Peacekeeper will eliminate it. Don’t roast or freeze, you both can be pleased!
- The Peacekeeper is woven with flannel and percale fabric in a single sheet.
- The genius is the patent-pending seamless weave innovation.
- The best of both worlds: cool plus warm in one sheet.
- Soft, durable and crazy comfortable.
Why do we sleep on one sheet when each sleeper has different temperature needs? It’s a subject that gets many of us hot under the collar.
Surveys show that one in four couples admits to arguing with their mate about sleep temperature. Wouldn’t it be nice if your sheets were part of the solution?
The Peacekeeper changes all that:
- The Peacekeeper’s flannel half warms you up. Peacekeeper’s tightly-woven construction uses 30pct more yarns per square inch than other flannels. Fewer gaps between the yarns keep your body’s heat from escaping. Peacekeeper flannel is 6.5 ounces per sq. yard -- 15-20pct “beefier” than ordinary flannel sheets.
- The Peacekeeper’s percale half cools you down. Unique airy construction provides millions of gaps between the yarns for your body's heat to escape. Ultra-fine cotton yarns are exceptionally lightweight. Peacekeeper percale is 217 yarns per square inch yet weights barely half of ordinary percale sheets with the same thread-count.
- Patent-pending seamless weave innovation. The genius of the Peacekeeper is weaving both the flannel and percale halves simultaneously on the loom. The result is an uniquely smooth and seamless dual-temperature fabric. When you sleep on the Peacekeeper, you're sleeping on multiple patents of advanced thermal fabric technology.
- Crazy comfortable cotton. Cotton is nature's softest fiber. Highly absorbent, it naturally allows your skin to breathe. Cotton also insulates best of all fibers, especially when napped to create millions of insulating air pockets that retain your body’s sleep heat. Peacekeeper sheets are made exclusively with long-staple, combed 100% cotton.
- Beneficial to the environment. The Peacekeeper saves energy and saves you money. Lower your heating bills while your mate sleeps warm -- use your A/C less while your mate sleeps cool. The Peacekeeper is the coolest way to stay warm!
Peacekeeper sheets are like ordinary sheets in every other way, except better:
- The Peacekeeper is brushed on both sides. Use face up or face down.
- The flat sheets are finished with identical 2.5” hems at the top and bottom so they can be rotated to mix or match with the fitted sheet.
- The fitted sheet fits easily on mattresses up to 17 inches: the warm side can be the right or left side of your bed.
- Each pillowcase has one side made of Peacekeeper flannel while the other side is made of Peacekeeper percale. Both sleepers can mix and match different temperature combinations while sleeping on either the warm or the cool side of your bed.
- Peacekeeper Duvet Covers are available so you can enjoy superior ventilation and insulation with your favorite comforter.
- Care Instructions: No special handling required. Machine wash and dry.
Peacekeeper Sheets and the Peacekeeper Complete Bed:
- The Peacekeeper sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- The Peacekeeper Complete Bed combines 1 Peacekeeper sheet set and 1 Peacekeeper duvet cover.
Selecting Colors and Sizes:
- The Peacekeeper is currently available in Cotton Ball White.
- Peacekeeper Sheet Sets are available in Queen, King, and Calif. King size.
- Peacekeeper Duvet Covers are available in Full/Queen and King size.
All Peacekeepers are designed to fit standard North American mattresses.
If we reach our stretch goals, additional sizes and colors will be available for selection. We regret the Peacekeeper Duvet Cover is not available separately.
Regarding choosing the color and size for each of your sets: after the campaign has completed we will reconnect with you to get your selection.
If you'd like more than one Sheet Set or Peacekeeper Complete Bed, please select the relevant reward and then pledge a multiple of the appropriate pledge amount. For example, if you wish to purchase two Sheet Sets, just select Sheet Set and enter a pledge of $300.
- DECEMBER: Campaign closes and production begins!
- JANUARY: Production.
- FEBRUARY: Production completes and Peacekeepers are shipped to our warehouses.
- MARCH: All Kickstarter rewards are delivered to your door :)
We are seeking to raise $30,000 to get our first large production started. Just to be clear, Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing proposition: we must hit $30,000 to begin production.
We will also have three stretch goals, each requiring and additional $10,000 to cover the expenses of offering an expanded selection. For each stretch goal we achieve, we will make additional colors and sizes available to all of our backers.
Thank you - really.
End spats over thermostats and enjoy your mate. There's nothing more important than love. Except, possibly, sleep. We're glad you share this vision and are grateful to you for the opportunity to bring the Peacekeeper to millions of couples with different sleep temperature needs. Don't miss, marital bliss!
Risks and challenges
We have been in the sheet industry for over 20 years. We understand what goes into making sheets and we've done it for the largest USA retailers in the past. Our factory partners are ready to go. We have already produced a small run of Peacekeeper sheets and some of our lucky friends and family are already enjoying them.
Based on our past experience, we anticipate being able to fulfill orders according to the above schedule, but we should note that forecasting demand is an inexact science. We would love for you to surprise us with order volumes far exceeding our target, in which case it might take slightly longer to fulfill orders.
- (40 days)