ONLY 3 Hours TO GO!!
WE DID IT! We've reached our goal! Thanks to all of you for BACKING us! If you wanted to share our project, there is still a little time! ... Read more
~T-Shirt Design REVEALED~
2012 Post-Apocalyptic Cross-Country American Tour T's
If you backed $30 or more you will receive one of these t-shirts in the mail! If you haven't backed... Read more
We're half way there with less than a week to go!
The clock is ticking! My head is spinning! We've moved our departure date to the first week of May! The car is packed (literally)! The... Read more
You are the 28%!
Thanks for being one of the first people to support our project! You are the 28%! Now where on EARTH are the other 72%? Do you know people... Read more
> MWL Live Tour reaches $1000 marker <
The MWL Live Kickstarter has been LIVE for 4 days and we've passed the $1,000 marker thanks to YOU! We can't thank you enough for the support,... Read more