This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Mon, December 3 2018 3:59 PM UTC +00:00.
Why Decode Tech Sling?
(1) Gadgets have become a daily necessity — cellphone, tablet, laptop, portable battery...
(2) Backpacks are normally big and heavy with lots of empty space that gets wasted. But, more importantly, backpacks are bulky when compared to sling bags.
(3) Sling bags are lightweight and convenient, but most are too small to carry large-size electronics such laptops, tablets, and forget about camera or gaming gear.
(4) It’s 2018! We are in anew era of technology, but the concept of carry-bags and packs has hardly caught up. Now, here comes the solution…
- Daily commute
- Occasional photographing
- Biking bag, art bag
The Decode Tech Sling
Compact and slim, only slightly bigger than the dimensions of a piece of A4 paper with a light weight of 800g
You’re thinking…that’s too small. BUT, it’s capable of carrying ALL THESE THINGS！！！
The dedicated laptop compartment is designed to fit and protect MBP 13” and iPad 10” or any of the sizes below
It is highly customizable which allows you to move seamlessly from work to play
Inherited from the UNO bag line, Decode can unzip and fold into a ridiculous compact size, flatten and be packed. It can fit into your closet and luggage without taking up extra space.
Decode’s unique features also allow you to quickly access your camera from the side of the bag as easy as a snap of the fingers.
When heavy loaded, the bag’s thoughtful, detachable design enables quick release from your shoulder, so that you do not need to lift your heavy bag over your head.
Decode is equipped with two side pockets for bottle storage.
As well as a lot of other thoughtful features…
Dual Storage Chambers
- Dedicated laptop compartment with waterproof YKK zipper that can fit a 13” MacBook Pro or any size below and 10”iPad or tablet
- 15L customizable main storage compartment that can fit SLR, drone, files, clothes etc. Waterproof YKK zipper protect your electronic kits from bad rains or any other damp climates.
- First convertible sling bag with 15L capacity and customizable storage space
- Flexible uni-body design that allows customers to unzip and roll it up to a much more compact size
Ergonomic Shoulder Strap
- Detachable mechanism for easy release
- Built-in quick access pocket for cards and earphones
- Built-in sternum strap for biking
- Expandable side pockets
- Scratch proof interior lining (for better protection of SLR and lenses)
- Soft padded handle (for ease and comfort of hand-carrying)
- DuPont Hypalon zipper pull with lockable mechanism (anti-unzipping, anti-theft)
- YKK waterproof zipper and YKK RC zipper
- Water-repellent eco-polyester
- Waterproof coated polyester
- Mirror grade plated hardware
- DuPont Hypalon zipper pull with lockable mechanism
- Scratchproof interior velvet linings
- Flexible shock-absorption divider
From UNO to URBANATURE, we never stop exploring viable solutions for people ages 18 to 35. UNO is the first uni-body and customized backpack in the world. With more interactive and precise consumers, we are passionate about smart solutions for everyday carrying bags and are devoted to offering customizable, convertible, interchangeable and versatile carrying systems that allow users to take full-control of the style, capacity and functionality of a bag for many different occasions. We owe a great deal of our success to NIID’s wonderful supporters, whose generous feedback has helped us to improve NIID’s design. WE make these brilliant bags!
The inception of NIID came in 2014. While in New York City, Jason Li and Harris Haynie noticed that most of the business professionals were using backpacks that had very little style and even less functionality. After months and months of back and forth, they (along with Vinson Sieh) created the first prototypes of a pack that were designed to be both stylish and have the functions that would suit a variety of consumers. The first release of backpacks in 2015 was called Decode, an innovative pack designed specifically for business professionals. The program, enlisted through Amazon Exclusives, sold out quickly and received many positive reviews, comments and suggestions for the next line of backpacks.
GIVE AWAY WINNER:
Hooray! Estella SUE, Noah Wong, Dookie Solute. You're are the winners! Please contact us on Kickstarter message and you will get your bags for free.
Risks and challenges
Timing is always a challenge with the production of a new product.
However, we are working with top-notch suppliers and we have padded our timeline to make sure we can hit the time frames we have laid out.
Also our QA team is in place to personally check every shipment that will go out to make sure all backers receive the product without any defaults.
The challenge therefore will not be the production side, but mostly the fulfillment side. We now have a good margin in our delivery times, and hope to deliver all the bags even before the deadline mentioned on this page.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!