Get a copy of THE GRAPES OF MATH if we hit 150k!
We hit $100k! You get a BONUS GAME!
Here's a quick tutorial video on how to play!
THE WORLD'S BEST MATH GAMES FOR HOME
Do you enjoy fun card games and board games that you can play as a family? Are you looking for ways to help your kids get smarter outside the classroom?
If yes, then this is the product for you!
This revolutionary pack is a bundle of 5 games that actually makes math fun and easy to learn. Perfect for playing independently or with friends and family, each game targets the most vital math skills and is so much fun you'll forget you're even doing math!
Check out these kids playing Kakooma for the first time:
SO WHAT COMES IN THE PACK?
There are 2 packs to choose from - one for students in grades K-2 and another for grades 3-5. Although these games target elementary students, they are also an excellent resource for middle schoolers who need to learn, practice or reinforce the fundamentals.
Included in each pack are 5 different math activities:
- NUMTANGA - A game that uses multiple representations to deepen understanding.
- KAKOOMA - A game that helps students master their addition and multiplication facts.
- WEB BONDS - A twist on dots-and-boxes that helps kids practice their number bonds.
- EQUATO - A puzzle book that develops strong computational and reasoning skills.
- FLASHCARDS - A tool that helps kids master facts through reasoning, not memorizing.
We designed these games to inspire kids to develop a deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic. As we showed more and more people, we found that adults loved playing just as much as the kids!
IT'S MATH MATCHING MADNESS.
Each deck uses multiple representations of numbers, fractions, money and measurement to deepen understanding, and to teach and reinforce the most essential concepts, conventions and notations that kids need to know.
- Flip two cards and try to find the match - there will ALWAYS be only ONE match.
- When you see the match, say "NumTanga!" and point it out.
- Take turns rolling the die and moving your pawns down the game board.
- The first player to reach the NumTanga circle at the end is the winner!
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT :)
Kakooma is a challenging game that helps students master their addition & multiplication facts. If you find the fact family on the card before your opponent, you get to keep it - otherwise, you have to give one of your cards back to the deck. Try to nab as many cards as you can!
- Flip a card and try to find the fact family - there is ALWAYS only ONE solution per card.
- When you see the answer, say "Kakooma!" and point out the fact family.
- If you are correct, you get to keep the card. If not, you have to give one back.
- Whichever player collects the most cards is the winner!
DOTS-AND-BOXES... FOR MATH?! YES.
Web Bonds is a fun twist on dots-and-boxes that helps kids learn and practice their number bonds or fact families.
- Roll the dice and write your number in any open circle on the board.
- The goal of the game is to make number bonds with adjacent numbers.
- When a number bond is formed, fill in the lines connecting the numbers and write your initial in the middle - that is worth 1 point!
- Strategically place your numbers to claim as many number bonds as you can. Tally your points at the bottom. Whoever has the most when the board is filled wins!
ENJOY LOGIC PUZZLES? YOU'LL LOVE THIS.
This revolutionary puzzle book develops strong computational and reasoning skills, encourages multistep thinking, and teaches order of operations all in one.
- Use every number in the number bank once to fill in and complete the puzzle.
- Write the numbers in empty boxes to make every horizontal and vertical equation correct.
- Use the correct order of operations and read left to right and top to bottom.
Each workbook is jampacked with Equato puzzles. Start with the beginner puzzles and work all the way up to the advanced puzzles!
FLASHCARDS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
Bonus Smart Sums or Great Times Flash Cards. Help your kids master their math facts through reasoning and thoughtful practice rather than rote memorization.
- Ten frames and the Make 10 Strategy help kids understand and master their addition facts.
- Arrays and area models make sense of multiplication and the basic times tables.
- Clever rhymes leverage verbal skills and make grouping strategies easier to learn and remember.
- This new twist on an old idea makes practice fun, learning intuitive, and math meaningful.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"I brought the Greg Tang Pack home to try out with my second grader. We have been playing for the past TWO hours! He said he wants to play until midnight. ;) He has had so much fun learning math and I can’t wait to share with my teachers." - LARA P
"This is the best money I've spent on my classroom in a long time!" - ALLYSON M
"Thanks Greg Tang for the easiest math night ever! We literally had to pry the game pieces out of the families' hands at 7pm when the event was over. One parent yelled across the parking lot to me the next morning that her two daughters were still "Greg Tang-ing" it for another hour after they got home. Thank you for making math practice FUN!" - SUSANNA D
We’ve brought the most collaborative, fun, effective math resources to classrooms all over the country, and we think it’s about time our parents and homeschoolers have something they are able to use too.
All of our games and resources are aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
We’re here to help your children become confident, fluent math learners, but it’s you who is in control! Together, let’s do our part to improve math education, one young student at a time.
Join the community who swears by Greg Tang Math. Share your success stories with us! Most importantly, witness as your child becomes EXCITED about practicing math (as you might too!).
Enjoy your kid’s progress. Be part of it. Play Tang Math Games at home.
We’ve created and play-tested all our games and are ready for mass production. However, in order to make these packs affordable for our customers, we need to have a large initial production run. Your support will allow us to place our first large order with our manufacturers so that we can reduce production costs and get the awesome home packs in the hands of families everywhere.
At Tang Math, we believe that kids should be able to learn new concepts and develop fluency in a way that makes sense to them and is actually ENJOYABLE. Please help us bring these resources to every home in North America.
Thanks for your support!
Risks and challenges
We’ve been creating and delivering the GregTangMath classroom kit to schools and classrooms for the past several years and we understand the risks and challenges.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)