Never backed a Kickstarter campaign? Here's the gist of it:
1. Login with Kickstarter account/Facebook account or as a guest
2. Click “Back this Project” button. Then select your reward and shipping country.
3. Enter your payment information.
Kickstarter won't charge your card until the END of the campaign, which means you can take advantage of reserving your E-Pad first and think things over later.
You can cancel your order on Kickstarter any time before the campaign ends and your card will not be charged.
Simply 2 steps:
1. Visit the project page and click the“Manage your pledge” button that appears next to your pledge amount.
2. On the next page, select "Change your pledge," and then change your pledge amount.
Please be aware that there may be extra customs fees due to the policy of different countries.
Backers need to take care of it by themselves.
Backer should check the local regulation of customs duties first.
Backers can add $15 dollars for a tablet cover, $29 for a stylus pen.
Here's how to do it:
1. Press the “Manage Your Pledge Button” above.
2. Increase your pledge in the pledge amount box by $15 or $29.
3. After the end of the Kickstarter campaign, you will receive a survey that asks you questions so that you could tell us which item or services you pledged.