Simorgh 3D (LOP Level Editor) as bonus reward
I would like to send this message as the last update for our 60-day project of Legends of Persia. Before I continue with the actual update I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for your continuous support and enthusiasm during this period. It was a great experience for us and we learned a lot. In the remaining days of this project, I hope we can reach our goal and finish this project successfully.
Now, I wanted to let you know that we have decided to give away our level editor for anyone with a $20 pledge or more. With the Simorgh 3D (Legends of Persia's level editor) you can design your own levels to have endless fun with the game. This editor allows you to create your own world, enemies, and quests. So get creative and develop unlimited amount of replayability. And don't forget to spread the word.
For those who are interested, here are some facts about Simorgh 3D:
- Simorgh 3D world editor is developed by Sourena game studio (that's us)
- Simorgh editor is designed for creating RTS & RPG games
- Create attractive levels with different unit types, terrains (raise, lower, level) along with variety of textures (normal maps supported)
- Define exclusive AI behavior for each unit in the editor
- Supports Cyrus Script (an script language developed by Sourena game studio)
- Each event in the game can be controlled and handled by script commands
- Simorgh editor also has special script editor for adding & editing scripts
- Final game can be run just by pressing the Play button in the editor
- It runs instantly once the Play button is fired. No waiting on loading or compiling
- Contains Segan X.An advanced GUI system (developed by Sourena) that simulates 2D frames and Objects (GUI Elements) in 3D space with special features. Segan GUI is based on Direct X API. It is fast and supports Unicode text to display multilingual text.
- Can be bound to the other objects for creating complex objects like list box, combo box and etc.
- Easy to use. Add/Edit terrain, water, effects, script, components of characters, video, music, sound, SFX (2D & 3D), and Lights ( with differed shading )