My name is Alex Kluew.
What am I doing here?
First and foremost, thank you for checking out my latest project. Daily Vibes is coming along really, really nicely and I sincerely appreciate your interest and support. If you're not yet following the development of the app in real time on Twitter, you should :-) It's a fun and interactive way to impact the development of the app. You can follow my daily progress updates via my twitter posts or at this collection of posts.
To finish, and ship Daily Vibes, I am hoping to use the power of crowdsourcing to get some help. I am wishing to raise exactly $134.47 Canadian dollars so that I can submit Daily Vibes to the Apple App Store for you to enjoy. Plus, I want to build it in the public, with your input. This exact number covers the cost of $119 Canadian for the annual subscription fee and $15.47 for 13% taxes in Ontario. Exactly that. Nothing more. The reason I am raising $149 is to cover the estimated Kickstarter processing fees.
If you have a few dollars to help my cause, then I will definitely put it to good use. If not, I hope that you follow my journey and try out the app when it goes live on the Apple App Store. I appreciate any and all of the support.
What do I get from your help?
This money is not going to be wasted. It will give me an opportunity to deliver some great products that you will hopefully enjoy using. I use my iPhone every day and I simply want to make great software for you and me to use. What you should know is that I am raising this money because I am low on funds. I am focusing all of my energy on paying my rent, insurance, gas, groceries, and paying off my $35,000 student loan.
What do you get in return?
- ✅ full access to Daily Vibes for the duration of the annual subscription; this includes any and all future updates (we are planning to expand it after all)
- ✅ your name in the app for the duration of the annual (if you wish, I will contact each and every one of you to confirm; or you can also use your company's name if you wish instead)
- ✅ the list will be then transferred at the year's end and maintained by me in public (I haven't decided how, but I will keep it)
- ✅ my commitment to working on Daily Vibes with your input in the public
- ✅ a way to submit and vote on feature requests
- ✅ beta access to the upcoming features
- ✅ preview of the software roadmap
- ✅ a write up of my experience (for those of you interested) in December
- and my infinite gratitude for helping me to live out my promise and launch Daily Vibes in 30 days
Thank you for reading and your support.
I will see you in the App Store.
NOTE: If you do decide to support me, please include an email in the comments so that I can reach out to you with updates.
Risks and challenges
Any risks and challenges will be translated to you via my Twitter =) I will be fully transparent.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)