June 2 - Shipping Estimates
Last night we received word from the printer that Cthulhu Tales will be ready to ship on July 7th.
Here’s our projected timeline and process from that point:
Shipping usually takes about a month to the US - it’s hard to be more precise than this because ships on the sea keep their own time. But four weeks is about average.
Once the shipment arrives it may or may not be delayed for a customs spot check. From there it will take about a week to get to our US warehouse.
Once checked into our US facility, copies will be sent on to the UK for European dispatch (and other territories where it makes more sense to dispatch from the UK)
While those European copies are in transit we’ll begin dispatching the US copies.
So we have a timeline that begins on the 7th of July.
• There will be 3 to 6 weeks on the ocean.
• Then potentially a week for customs (total: 4 to 7 weeks)
• A week to reach our warehouse in the US and be checked in. (total: 5 to 8 weeks)
• Then a couple of weeks to reach everyone in the US (total: 7 to 10 weeks)
• Meanwhile European stock should take approximately 3 weeks from departure from the US to reach us, and then you. (total: 8 to 11 weeks)
So we’re looking at delivery in August/September. Fingers crossed for fair seas and fair customs officers!