Dear dedicated cultists of Cthulhu,
Chaosium and Call of Cthulhu had a truly amazing night at the 2017 Gen Con ENnie Awards, winning 7 gold and 3 silver awards!
Many thanks to the members of the Chaosium tribe, backers, fans and supporters for sending your ENnies votes our way. We appreciate it, and can't do what we do without you.
We also thanked the panel of judges for putting so many of our recent releases up for nomination, and the ENnie Awards organisers for putting on such a wonderful way to celebrate what we all love.
Here are the awards Chaosium won:
- Best Cover Art - Call of Cthulhu Investigators Handbook = GOLD
- Best Production Values - Call of Cthulhu 7th ed slipcase set = GOLD
- Best Cartography - Call of Cthulhu Keeper Screen Pack = GOLD
- Best Interior Art - S. Petersen Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors = SILVER
- Best Adversary/Monster - S. Petersen Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors = GOLD
- Best Aid/Accessory - Call of Cthulhu Keeper Screen Pack = GOLD
- Best Adventure - Doors to Darkness = SILVER
- Best Supplement - Pulp Cthulhu = GOLD
- Best RPG-related Product - Call of Cthulhu - The Colouring Book = GOLD
- Fan Favourite Publisher - Chaosium = SILVER
Congratulations to all the other winners and nominees. In particular, we'd like to highlight our friends Stygian Fox Publishing who won GOLD in the Best Electronic Book category for their licensed Call of Cthulhu release The Things We Leave Behind. We also applaud and thank our French language licensee Éditions Sans Détour, whose wonderful artwork graces the S. Petersen Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors.
Pulp Cthulhu Nominated for 2017 Dragon Award
Pulp Cthulhu won the Gold ENnie for Best Supplement. Can it win in the 2017 Dragon Awards as well? Pulp Cthulhu has been nominated in the Best Science Fiction or Fantasy Miniatures / Collectible Card / Role-Playing Game category.
You have until 11.59pm this Sunday to register your ballot for voting. Vote Pulp!
The winners will be announced at Dragon Con 2017 in Atlanta, September 1 - 4.
As always, thank you for your patience and support.