A Single Player Adventure-Puzzler, where you explore a 3D simulation of the The Web.
Make friends, collect items, upgrade yourself and enjoy a beautiful world.
It is the future, and supercorp NATEM is now responsible for offering most digital services. Your computer and the internet are all within NATEM's control.
To better integrate their various technology services, NATEM has decided to transform the experience of using a computer from a traditional 2D experience into a three-dimensional digital existance.
Users can now move and interact with websites as if they were physical spaces.
You are invited to join the world of NATEM.
Music is fundamental part of the project, so along with the original score by our talented sound designer Raul Feliz, we're also featuring music from a variety of talented producers.
猫 シ Corp.:
- Digital Code of the Game You will recieve a code to download the game on Steam or other DRM-free options (to be announced). Available on both PC and Mac (Linux will be looked into but cannot be confirmed at this time).
- Set of Wallpapers and Other Media You will recieve a media package on your e-mail containing wallpapers, phone backgrounds, gifs, and other exclusive content.
Access to backer-exclusive Discord server
You'll recieve an invitation to enter a private server on Discord where we can chat, hang out, help each other solve puzzles, and we can hear your ideas out!
- Access to backer-exclusive forum You'll recieve an invitatrion to join our forum, where will be posting news, updates, screenshots and other things!
- Digital Artbook Your download code for the game will include a PDF version of our official artbook containing concept art, early ideas, design processes and other peeks into the development of the game!
- Chose a console version if stretch goal is reached You will recieve a download code for the game on any console where it becomes available.
- Write a piece of dialogue that characters will say within the game Broken Reality will have a lot of characters saying what they think out loud in the world. You will have the chance to write a short line of dialogue for them, and, as long as it complies to basic rules, will appear on the game.
- Beta versions of the game We don't want to say much about this so as not to spoil things, but you will be granted two exclusive "snippets" of the game during development.
- Your name on the credits Your name will forever be in the game in our credits section.
Physical Copy of the Game
You will recieve a collector's quality jewel-cased CD copy of the game for PC or Mac. It will include an oldschool booklet smelling like new.
- Physical Copy of the OST You will recieve a jewel-cased CD version of the soundtrack.
- Hardcover Artbook A hardcover, quality print version of the artbook mentioned earlier will be sent to you.
- Games codes donated to Humble Bundle For every pledge on this tier, we will give away a code to Humble Bundle.
- Physical piece of art by Galamot Shaku Everyone who pledges under tiers containing this reward will recieve a small to medium original print by our lead artist.
Create an AD in the game The internet is filled with Ads, be they malicious or beningn, and you will have the chance to create one. You can either send us an image you made, or give us the idea and have us make it for you!
Just to be clear, this is a chance for you to make a joke, its not really designed for you to advertise your own product. However, if it somehow fits, we wouldn't mind putting it in.
Spend Launch Day with the team in Mexico City
Join the team during launch day, hang out with us and be our shoulder to cry on! Travelling and other accomodations not included.
We have been working on the game for almost eighteen months now and we believe our game experience will be refreshing to the gaming community. We believe feedback provided by the community will be invaluable to us making this the most awesome experience possible.
Since launching and failing our first Kickstarter over a year ago (LINK HERE) we have been fortunate to secure funding to substantially advance the state of the game.
Although at this time we can complete the game without the funding from a Kickstarter, we are doing it for the following reasons:
Firstly, to give all of our initial backers another opportunity to participate in this opportunity and get some great backer rewards now that Broken Reality = Reality.
Secondly, a little extra funding never hurts, and ensures we have the necessary resources to apply “the finishing touches” to make this a great game.
Thirdly, We hope that we can hit some of the Stretch Goals, and thereby expand the original scope of the game.
And finally, we would love to KICKSTART the awareness for Broken Reality and begin engaging with the community as we enter the final stages of development.
Dynamic Media Triad
Risks and challenges
As with all projects, especially those that are creative in nature, there's bound to be a certain amount of risk involved. It is simply naive to think that this one will be free of it. However, with the current state of the project over 60% complete, we believe we are on a good track to a successful completion.
In no way do we want to minimize the risks associated with backing a video game on Kickstarter. Game development is full of unforeseen challenges and unquantifiable risk. Delays in completion is a very real threat, but we are committed to work our hardest to manage these risks for you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)