1) Cutting Edge Fabric: Our patented 4-way stretch denim is the culmination of years of textile research. The radical new material combines the incredible softness, comfort and freedom of movement of activewear with a sophisticated classic look.
2) A Smarter Fit: Our curved waistband conforms to the natural shape of your waist and a trimmer, more flattering cut with a medium rise finishes the perfect fit.
3) Timeless Style: The simple and classic look transitions effortlessly from work to the weekend. Matching stitching and matte-black hardware further emphasize the streamlined style.
4) Wholesale Price: Since we are selling directly to you, we can sell these for $99 instead of the $225 we would have to charge at a retail store. No middlemen = no waste.
5) Handcrafted in America: Designed in Chicago and handmade in a family-owned Los Angeles factory. Every pair you buy helps bring back American manufacturing.
Jeans are desperately in need of an update. They were originally built for miners carrying rocks in their back pockets and haven't changed much since then. The stiff and uncomfortable jean that worked for miners has no place in life 100 years later.
After changing out of my uncomfortable daytime pants and into sweatpants for the thousandth time, I decided something had to be done. Inspired by activewear and high-performance fabrics, I set out to design jeans with the supreme comfort of sweatpants and a professional look that would work just as well in the office as on the weekend.
I partnered with the best American craftsmen in the business to bring Geneva to life. After a year of developing, designing, and refining prototypes I couldn't be more excited to share Geneva’s Premium Active Denim with you at the unbeatable price of $99.
A revolutionary fabric needs a perfect fit.
We spared no expense in making our Premium Active Denim. Since we are selling directly to you we can use the highest quality trims and craftsmanship while still offering an incredible price. Here are some highlights:
In 1980, America made 80% of its clothes in the United States. Today it is down to 2%. Companies have been lured overseas by cheap labor at the expense of quality and American jobs. We are dedicated to producing the highest quality jeans and creating American jobs.
We chose a small, family-owned factory in Los Angeles with a long history of proven quality to craft our jeans. Our LA craftsmen are paid a fair wage, overtime, and work in factories that meet the highest standards.
The jeans are offered in a Classic Fit initially and a Slim Fit if we reach $20,000. Waist sizes offered are 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, and 40. All sizes come in both a 32” (regular) and a 36” (long) inseam, except for size 28 which only comes in a regular inseam.
The waist sizing is the same as traditional brands and if you’re in between sizes, we suggest you order a size up. See sizing chart below for more details.
We guarantee you will love your Geneva Premium Active Denim. If for any reason your jeans don't fit right, send them back free of charge for an exchange (Continental US Only).
Starting a new retail business is expensive. The top fabric mills and manufacturers have high minimum order quantities that must be placed before they start production. We have many quality prototypes that we love, but we need your help to move to the next step.
If we hit our fundraising goal, your money will go directly into the production and manufacturing of the jeans and will allow Geneva to move forward, making more great high-tech performance apparel for you.
Thank you for your support!!
Risks and challenges
We have multiple working prototypes of our Premium Active Denim and can proudly state that the pants are awesome. Our suppliers and manufacturers are some of the most experienced in the business. They have been making high quality garments at volume for many years.
We will try to beat our delivery estimates and have built in some extra time as a buffer. There is always a chance that something will come up and our deliveries will be delayed though.
We will communicate with our backers each step of the way and they will be the first to know of any unplanned hurdles or delays.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (41 days)