Frequently Asked Questions
Of course not, the base length and width of the Infinity Box will be the same as your current one, so the insert will still fit. Laserox will keep wooden insert compatibility in mind when designing the tray system.Last updated:
The $5 Promo Pack contains the following items:
- The cards of the Doomsday Enhancement Pack. This was previously given to all backers of the first Anachrony KS campaign, and was available for purchase on the Mindclash website and conventions.
- The 2 Superprojects included in the Promo Paradise Kickstarter (hasn't shipped yet)
- The 2 Superprojects included in the Secret Cabal Kickstarter (ongoing)
- The Sentry Post location card included in the Pocket Dragon Kickstarter.
Unfortunately, we are not able to split the promo pack to separate items.Last updated:
If you have no previous Anachrony products, pledge for the Infinity Box.
If you have the Leader Box from the first Kickstarter, pledge for the Infinity Upgrade Pack.
If you have the retail Base Box and Exosuit Commander Pack, pledge for the Infinity Upgrade Pack.
If you have the retail Base Box, pledge for the Infinity Upgrade Pack, and add $35 for the Exosuit Commander Pack addon.
Whichever suits you from the above, you can also consider adding the $5 promo pack or the $15 resin Energy Source pack, which are not part of any pledge level.Last updated:
No; the main board would have to be redesigned and many mechanics rebalanced. Even with Fractures of Time, Anachrony remains a 1-4 player game.Last updated:
The Doomsday module is not new, is part of the current retail base box. It is the module where two Paths are working to delay the impact, and the other two to make it happen sooner. If you own the base game and haven't tried it yet, we suggest doing so :)Last updated:
You can add more copies, no problem. For now, all you need to do is click Manage your Pledge and increase your total pledge by the price of the additional product(s) that you want. In the Pledge Manager after the campaign, you will be able to allocate these extra funds to the respective products. Pledging for multiple copies will decrease your per copy shipping cost.Last updated:
The length is 420 mm and the width is 295 mm (same as the retail base game), but it will be deeper so everything can fit in it nicely.Last updated:
All you need to do is click Manage my Pledge on the pledge level you selected, and add extra funds to your pledge equal to the cost of the addons you selected. You will be able to allocate these extra funds to the actual add-ons in the Pledge Manager, which will go live a few weeks after the campaign.Last updated:
Will the Infinity Box and the plastic insert be designed to hold the add-on content (the promo pack and the resin energy source pack)?
I have read about additions, changes and revamps regarding the Leaders of the original four Paths. Can you elaborate these?
- First of all, we have unlocked one additional Leader for each of the four original Paths, for a total of three Leaders per Path. These new Leaders all have abilities that interact with Fractures of Time content, so they are only playable with this expansion.
- All eight original Leaders will have their art revamped. This is a purely aesthetic change.
- Three of the original eight Leaders (Treasure Hunter Samira, Patron Valerian and Matriarch Zaida) currently have abilities that interact a bit weirdly with Fractures of Time, so they will be reworked to be fully compatible. Since this rework will keep the flavor and functionality of the original ability, you will also be able to use these reworked Leaders is games without Fractures of Time.
Everything that these changes affect will be included in every pledge level, including the base Fractures of Time pledge.Last updated:
Unfortunately not. There are several reasons for this:
First, the English rulebook is often iterated upon until shortly before the print deadline. If at this point we were to hand it over for translation to another language (which also involves proofreading and editing), that would almost certainly cause a delay which we haven't accounted for during the timing of this project. This is why we tend to publish foreign rulebooks in PDF - the translation can be done during the manufacturing/freight shipping period, and the PDFs can be ready by the time our backers receive the games.
Second, there will be four rulebooks in the game, and multiplying them in several languages would not only have a significant impact on the total weight of the game, but would also limit our insert design options.
That said, making printed non-English rulebooks available later is not out of the question, but it's definitely not something we can commit to at this point.
Apart from the rulebooks and the player aid, the game is completely language-independent.Last updated:
Small (45 x 68 mm) - 69
Medium (91x 59 mm) - 83
Large (100x 70 mm) - 27
Infinity Upgrade Pack:
Small (45 x 68 mm) - 22
Medium (91x 59 mm) - 63
Large (100x 70 mm) - 15
Medium (91x 59 mm) - 11
Please note that the numbers are subject to minor changes.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question