Quick Links to know
This is the only game you will ever want or need. The idea of this game is to mix and match a variety of words to make countless random scenarios. Everyone loves to be random and likes to use the phrase shenanigans. This game is inspired by that idea, hence the name Random Shanan-Agains. The play on words is an explanation that every time you open up the box and play this game, its always going to be something new and different.
The game consists of 3 decks, each of its own color. The 3 decks will contain a part of speech. They will be nouns, verbs and adjectives. The goal will be to pick one of each and then make a random scenario from the 3 cards. You have to get your partner to guess the scenario either in one go or word by word. Simple? Not really, each word has a set of words that cannot be said (Mum Words) and if you do you lose that card's points.
Strategically speaking if you and you partner are down by 6 and its the last round, you can decide to act out the scenario for even more points to get ahead and win the game, unless you make a sound... then you don'goofed! Of course, the bigger the reward, the bigger the risk.
If you are still lost, you can always ask questions for clarifications. Something new will always sound confusing until you actually play it, and if you are interested try the game out for yourself and give us your opinion on how to make it better or clearer!
Once we reach the funding we will have enough money to build the project. We believe that with this amount of funding, we will be able to afford to make a high quality game that has even more room for improvement. The faster we get funded the more the game will evolve, and the more randomness that will be added to it. We have a demo of our game that has been loved by the people around us. All the funding will go towards the quality of the game and what we can give. There aren't any employees to be paid, just more fuel for our game to become the next best thing.
Our game will evolve a lot,and that's what we want. We will keep everyone updated to our new changes and our upcoming changes to look out for. Right now we are working on changing out game box cover so it better suits our game and the idea it represents. We will be uploading more videos soon as well that contain game play of actual people trying out our game for the first time. We hope these videos will help show people do enjoy our game and you will get an idea on how to play our game as well!
- Level 1= Any amount you want to donate to show your support and have a chance for inside information, a chance to be among our first set of boxes even after the game comes out.
- Level 2= For $5 you will receive a custom made pin that might or might not come in more than one color. The pin will be in the shape of our logo that you see everywhere!
- Level 3= For $10 you will receive a custom sized shirt that comes in a variety of 4 colors, red green blue or black. This will have our logo in the back and the name of our game in the front.
- Level 4= For $25 You will automatically be among the first who get a full copy of our game. *Note: Whatever the final copy of the game turns out to be is what you will receive. Whatever extra things we add, or change, you wont miss out and will receive that copy of the game.
- Level 5= For $30 You will receive exactly what the level 4 gets PLUS an original scenario made from either Sabi or Stela. You as the backers on this level have some choices, you can choose whose drawing you want, and if you want a specific scenario or a randomized one that we make.
This is an example of what Sabi drew out of a random scenario he picked out. The second picture is one made by Stela.
- Level 6= For $50 you will receive the rewards from levels 2,3 and 5. Exclusive thing from this level, is the ability to be among the 50 people who get to have the INFAMOUS BLACK DECK. This will contain personally full made scenarios that are pre-made to fill in time gaps. Even if the black deck becomes a normal thing after the launch of the game due to popular demands, your 50 cards will be unique to you backers and no one else can ever get them.
- Level 7= For $100 You will receive all rewards listen on level 6. For our very supportive backers we are pulling out all the stops. Not only will you receive the regular shirt from level 2, you will receive a shirt that is customized just for you! This shirt will also come in 4 colors. This specific shirt will have a few variances depending on the color you get. For example, the color blue represents our "Noun" Deck meaning the front of the shirt will be like a card from that deck, and you can choose any word on their plus its 5 Mum's the word options. On the back will contain our logo, and on top of the logo will be your name under the title: Enthusiastic Backer. If that wasn't enough we will also include 50 extra cards for every deck that is very unique and specific for you! Meaning, if our base game contains 100 blue, green and purple cards, you will receive 150 of each plus 50 extra cards in the black deck as well!
- Level 8= For $500 you will receive all the rewards listed on level 7 and yes you will also have the option for those specialized shirts! What makes this one very limited is what it contains that no other level contains and will be limited to the first 5 people who really showed their support for us before anyone else! First of all, with your rewards you will receive a laminated personal thank you letter from Team Rash but nothing cool about that right? Well here is the best part, This option lets you become apart of our game forever and the world will know who supported us the most! On our box, we have a variety of images you will get to decide your own image and we will place it on the cover of our box. On the side there will be your name, or a nickname, and which image represents you. You will be labeled as our most enthusiastic backers. This a guarantee and there will not be more than 5 people. ever. And of course, this will be the biggest game given out to you. However many cards are found in our base deck, each deck you will get 100 more cards on top of that, and this also includes our infamous black deck.
Risks and challenges
A few challenges will come up since we both lead normal lives and attend school. Stela handles the artistic side of our game, but being busy will mean it takes us a lot of time to get stuff done. One way we are going to address all of our problems and challenges is the fact that we set a long time for reaching our goal. The faster we reach our goal the more we can refine the game, and then make it even better. I handle a lot of the technical details and how the game should be played, but of course we both decide how it turns out.
We cannot foresee everything that might be an issue, but if other people are giving us their time of day then we will do the exact same and put our life on hold to perfect this project.
Coming to production and distribution, we right now have an idea that it will take some time to get the project produced and given out. The way we are going to handle this is to make sure we always have a large quantity so we decrease the chance of running out. Another big thing we will do is before April 31st rolls around, and we reached the funding minimum, we will get that in production a week or two before so that the wait isn't too long. We estimate that the game will be done and at your door steps by the end of May or early June.
There might be a chance that no one likes it... at that point, wait to hear from us again because we will never go down! No matter how buff Gerard Butler is in 300.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (59 days)