Testing phase launched!
again it took us more time than expected but here we are with some exciting news. We've launched tests looking for maximum power point tracking (MPPT). At this moment we're processing data and we should have a power curve soon. The wing blades we used are going to be replaced with 3D printed ones. As you can see in order to generate 300W of energy we had to go much bigger than previously anticipated and we added deflectors which increase wind velocity inside the turbine. Below you can see two videos - one of the testing phase and the next one is a timelapse printing new helix wing blades.
Hope you like it. I will keep you updated.