Chasing Monkey was started on the premise of wanting to provide the best for your pet. Crate training is the most fundamental way to train your pet. Old school metal crates are heavy, hard to collapse and look like jail cells for your pet. Chasing Monkey revolutionized out-of-date pet crates by creating PAWD, a comfortable, stylish and versatile nesting space that easily integrates into modern homes. PAWD is easily collapsible, safe and light-weight providing the coziest space for your fur baby.
PAWD is for caring pet parents! We designed PAWD to be like a baby crib for your pet. It's beautiful and safe so you don't feel bad about putting your fur baby in there. As they grow older and out of the crate training stage, PAWD gives them their own space where they feel safe and comfortable.
PAWD has a utility patent, the first of its kind of have a detachable top and sides that fold into the base. PAWD’s unique pattern keeps the structure strong but is also much more pleasing to the eye than metal bars.
PAWD is designed to be a nesting space, so it's more than a crate that confines your pet. The door stays open which allows your pet to go in and out when they please while giving them their own space to return to.
- Does not look like an obvious pet product, blends in with your home
- No more hiding it underneath a towel or in a different room
- Made out of hard Polypropylene which is safe for pets
- Unlike the metal crates, PAWD has no sharp metal edges or corners where your pet can get hurt
- Ultra-durable dense plastic that can withstand chewing
- Weighs half as much as the metal crates
- Built-in handle designed for convenient mobility
- PAWD is not a pet carrier, it is not designed to be carried with the pet in it
- Door fully opens outwards and stays open with magnets so your pet can use it as a nesting space
- When you are done crate training your dog, PAWD gives them their own space where they feel secure
- Unlike the metal crates, polypropylene does not rust over
- Super easy to wipe off and does not retain odor
- We are producing only one size first to gauge interest in our product
- The tooling for PAWD is very expensive so we could not launch the PAWD with multiple sizes. As we grow, we do plan to make different sizes. By helping us with your pledge, we will be able to produce bigger sizes faster!
- PAWD is not approved for FAA however, the collapsed unit can be checked in
- PAWD will work for pets around 5 lbs to 15 lb (shown here). The white Shitzhu (Coco) featured in the picture above is 18 lbs. But this depends on your pet's proportions. For instance, a miniature Greyhound would not fit PAWD, even if she is 8 lbs because she might be too tall.
- Comes in three color options and three different PAWD mats you can mix and match
- Zipper-free construction with luxurious soft fabric
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
We are a team of highly passionate fur baby parents, designers, engineers, and social entrepreneurs. Chasing Monkey was started with a simple vision to combine functionality with inspirational design to help pet parents provide the best for their pets.
* We ship from within the US, EU, Canada and Australia, so we cover the customs duties for you!
*Shipping to the US, Canada, EU, Australia, China and Hong Kong INCLUDES all sales tax, GST, and VAT (no extra charges).
*Shipping to Singapore (SG) and "Rest of world" regions may be charged import duties upon arrival, dependent on your country's import policies.
*Shipping will be charged after the campaign in the post-campaign survey.
*Shipping charges above are estimates, final shipping charges will appear on the post-campaign survey and may vary slightly from these estimates.
*US estimates apply to the lower 48 contiguous states only.
*Alaska/Hawaii shipping is charged at the "Rest of World" level. *"Rest of world" prices depend on proximity to our EU and AU fulfillment centers.
Risks and challenges
Our #1 goal is to deliver the best quality and safest product. We've put together an amazing team with over 30 years of experience in design and in manufacturing.
In this first production run, we will ensure all aspects of the product will not be compromised, with safety as the priority.
With most manufacturing, there can be potential delays in the tooling process, leading to further production delays.
However, we will do everything in our power to deliver the best product to you on time and to keep you informed along the way.
- (30 days)