Hey everyone! We’re back again with our new Littlest Lovecraft book - this time it’s an adaptation of The Shadow Over Innsmouth (one of our all-time favorite Lovecraft stories!). As always, it will be a full color, fully illustrated book, written in verse, right around 64 pages long. We’re starting off aiming for softcover, perfect bound printed books, but our first stretch goal is to upgrade to the matte hardcover we’re so fond of!
Behold! Here are just a few of our beautiful interior illustrations!
Here's a shot of our previous two books so you have an idea what we're up to!
We've also got a bunch of lovely photos by past backers of our previous works on our Facebook Page if you want to check them out!
Here’s all the stuff we’ve got going on this time! Books, prints, coins, t-shirts, and more! Below there’s a list of what each of the tiers has to offer:
In addition to the base tiers, we've also some awesome add-ons available!
Shirts & Hoodies!
The Innsmouth City Seal Shirt is on Navy and Father Dagon is on Black. These are available as part of some of the tiers AND as an add-on!
Shirts are available in Men's sizes S-5XL, Women's sizes XS-3XL, and Youth sizes YXS-XL. They're printed on Gildan G200 shirts - size chart.
Also now available are Navy Innsmouth and Black Father Dagon Hoodies!
Innsmouth hoodies have the Innsmouth Seal printed in white on the front and back on navy.
Father Dagon hoodies have the Esoteric Order of Dagon seal on the front and Father Dagon on the back in silver metallic ink on black.
Hoodies are available as an UPGRADE to a tier with a shirt (such as Garbed Gilman or Father Dagon's Disciple) for an upgrade fee (see add-on chart) OR as an add-on!
Hoodies are available in Unisex Adult sizes S-5XL and Youth sizes YXS-XL.
Here's a close up of the Innsmouth City seal on the shirt and hoodie:
Dice & Coins & More!
We have the Elder Sign in black on gold and white dice this go around. We love them! So shiny!
We’ve also got purple Necronomicon Gate Sigil dice on the left and green Tentacle dice from our last two campaigns available as add-ons.
Here’s the mock-up for the Esoteric Order of Dagon coins featuring Father Dagon on the front and the EOD logo on the back! These will be 1.75" in gold finish!
Here are our previous two coins - the Cthulhu coin in bronze and the Yog-Sothoth coin in silver - also available as add-ons.
We've also just unlocked these awesome 3/4" die struck gold Esoteric Order of Dagon lapel pins as an add-on!
Here's a mock-up of our Dagon tumblers! They're heavy base 11oz glass tumblers with a satin frosted image of Father Dagon on the front!
And our previous two tumblers - Cthulhu and Yog-Sothoth!
How to Add On Add-Ons!
Just add the total for all of your Add-Ons to the base rate for the tier you've selected with the Manage Your Pledge button and note it in the survey that we will send you after the end of the campaign. You may wish to make a note to yourself on your pledge to remind you what you ordered! Easy as that! Feel free to PM us if you have any questions!
Additional add-ons may become available as we go along and hit Stretch Goals!
We love extra free stuff for our backers! If you also love free stuff, check out how to acquire said free stuff!
- Check out our Stretch Goals below and back at a level that gets free stuff! Every tier gets SOME free stuff, but some tiers get even more stuff (most stretch goals are for book tiers+ and there are higher tiers that get a ton of free stuff) :D
- Contribute to our Shenanigans - there's a list and link below to participate! This will help unlock free stuff for all backers!
- Like last time, we are giving away a FREE pair of our new dice (Elder sign!) to backers at the physical book level or higher who contribute to the Lovecraft eZine. Just back at the Innsmouth Inhabitant tier or higher and make a new contribution to the eZine, then mention it on the survey after the KS ends - people who already have a monthly contribution set up also count!
Here's a breakdown of free goodies at the various tiers we have for reference!
Innsmouth Inhabitants and up:
And our Gold Star tiers (Father Dagon's Disciple, Mother Hydra's Hierophant, Fish Faced Fiend):
And of course meeting new stretch goals or completing our list of tasks unlocks more free stuff!
- Become a backer here on Kickstarter! There are many tiers to choose from - every one of them comes with some kind of physical goodies!
- Share our KS campaign with friends, family, and the world! We also appreciate blog entries or recommendations to your favorite blogs and Facebook Pages :)
- Check back often for updates here and on our Facebook Page for the latest info and Stretch Goals!
And speaking of Stretch Goals, here's what we're aiming for!
We've also come up with some assorted shenanigans you guys can get up to to unlock even MORE FREE GOODIES, independent of raising more moneys!
Everything is detailed out in our fourth update! Woo! Our second and third tasks havebeen completed! See them here: SECOND TASK and THIRD TASK! Free PDF paper crowns and papercraft fish guys for everyone and a printed crown and fish guy for our Inhabitants on up!
We made a backer badge just for you, if you are so inclined!
Because really, who doesn't love the fish guy?
Here's our progress on the book so far:
- First third of the manuscript complete
- Storyboards for the first third are complete
- Illustrations and layouts for the first third in progress!
- Rest of the manuscript in progress
And what's coming up:
- Complete full manuscript and send to editors
- Finish first third illustrations
- The rest of the storyboards and illustrations
While we have a pretty good handle on our publication goal, there is always the risk that we will be delayed in the final product. We are still in the process of creating our book and promise to keep everyone well aware of all the things!
Photos courtesy of Stephen Candy and used with permission.
Risks and challenges
Or, you know, we could get hit by a bus or something. That would suck, and cause delays.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (42 days)