We were so happy with how our last project (Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu) turned out that we’re at it again with an adaptation of The Dunwich Horror. Like the last one, this will be a full color, fully illustrated volume, written in verse and coming in at around 64 pages. Our base goal is to print it in softcover, perfect bound, but our first stretch goal is to have all the books printed in beautiful hardcover!
Check out some of our gorgeous interior illustrations!
A fire on Sentinel Hill on Hallowe'en night...
Sentinel Hill throughout the seasons.
The whippoorwills are waiting...
Wilbur growing up 80's montage!
We are huge Lovecraft fans! We’re hoping to help grow a new generation of Lovecraftians by luring them in with our version of the story and tempting them to read the originals! Plus, we had so much fun with the last one on Kickstarter (which we delivered early!!), that we've been looking forward to hanging out with our backers again!
We're aiming to have our rewards out in time for Halloween this year!
Check out all the goodies we've got in store for you guys - books, postcards, prints, t-shirts, etc. Here's a breakdown of each of the tiers:
We've also got some great Add-Ons available!
The Necronomicon Shirt is on Purple and the Seal of Yog-Sothoth is on Black.
Shirts available in Men's sizes S-5XL, Women's sizes XS-3XL, and Youth sizes YXS-XL.
Coins & Dice!
Purple Necronomicon Gate Sigil dice on the left (for this KS) and green Tentacle dice (from the Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu KS) - both now available as add-ons!
Mock up for the Yog-Sothoth coin! Will be 1.75" in black nickel!
Actual Cthulhu coin from Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu. 1.75" coin in Bronze. Now available as an add-on!
Here's a mock up of our tumblers! They're heavy base 11oz glass tumblers with a satin frosted image of Yog-Sothoth on the front!
How to Add On Add-Ons!
Just add the total for all of your Add-Ons to the base rate for the tier you've selected with the Manage Your Pledge button and note it in the survey at the end. Easy as that! Feel free to PM us if you have any questions!
More add-ons may become available as we get further into the campaign!
COMPLETE COLLECTOR DETAILS
Here's a list of what's included from the Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu Kickstarter:
- Hardcover copy of Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu
- Set of 5 postcards
- Pair of tentacle dice
- Cthulhu coin
- Cthulhu themed tumbler
- Cthulhu t-shirt (available in black only, M-W-Y sizes)
- Printed coloring book
- One each of 6x4", 10x8", and 20x16" prints from the book
Check out this gorgeous photo of the goodies we came out with from our last campaign:
Photos of Littlest Lovecraft: The Call of Cthulhu goodies, Littlest Lovecraft: The Dunwich Horror mock ups, and coin courtesy of Stephen Candy and used with permission.
Earn free dice by supporting other awesome projects!
- Anyone at the Dunwich Denizen (book) level who donates to the Lovecraft eZine - http://bit.ly/19d9Fv6 - will receive a free pair of Necronomicon Dice!
- Anyone who attends the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival - http://bit.ly/kickcthulhu - can receive a free pair of Tentacle Dice from Tro AT the Festival!
- Anyone at the Dunwich Denizen (book) level who donates at a physical reward level to CTHULHU: The Great Old One - Card Game & Bicycle Deck - http://kck.st/1gw58XE - will receive a free pair of Necronomicon Dice!
- Back us here on Kickstarter! There are lots of tiers to choose from - all of them with physical goodies!
- Share our campaign with your friends, the Internet, and the world! Recommend our campaign to your favorite blogs and Facebook pages for extra awesomeness!
- Print out and share our Kickstarter Promo Bookmarks!
- Keep an eye out for updates here and on our Facebook page! We've got lots of fun Stretch Goals to work towards!
We're always open to Stretch Goal suggestions! We've also got Sharing Goals for sharing the project to help spread the word!
We've also got a pair of backer badges for you guys to use as you see fit!
Here's where we're at right now:
- First draft of the manuscript in progress
- Second draft storyboards for the first third completed
- Proof dummies in progress for the first third
- Illustrations for the first third started!
Here's what's coming up next:
- Finish full manuscript draft and send it off to proof readers!
- Finish illustrations for the first third!
- Begin storyboards for the second third of the book!
While we have set the publication goal reasonably far ahead, there is always the risk that we will be delayed in the final product. We are still in the process of creating our book and promise to keep everyone well apprised of everything that comes up, for better or for worse!
Risks and challenges
See above!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (55 days)