Official Stretch Goals!
In the second week, backers received an update with some of my ideas about stretch goals, and the feedback from everyone really helped me refine them. I was waiting until we meet the funding goal to announce these, but I'm tired of hovering right on the line. So, without further ado, the official Delta V stretch goals;
- ($3500) Printed Rulebook: every tier from $10 and up will receive a printed rulebook
- ($5000) Five Cubed: the larger five cubed board design will be available*
- ($7500) Fleet Cards: a "tracker" for your units off the board will be added to all tiers, one for every fleet, along with a spare drone marble.**
- ($10k) Scenario Deck: a set of 20 scenario cards will be added to every pledge of $15 or more
- ($15k) Materials Upgrade: All MDF boards and supports will be replaced with baltic birch ply
- ($20k) Resource War Scenario: all pledges of $35 or more will receive a set of "gas giant" and "asteroid" marbles and the Resource War scenario will be added to the Scenario Deck (note that these aren't printed marbles, but just carefully selected).
We might be able to raise even more than $20k, and in that case, I'll have to get creative with the stretch goals, because I'm just about tapped out of ideas. T-shirts, maybe? Here are the pictures I can provide at the moment, the five cubed is still not quite as nice as I want it. It wobbles, and seems too tall. More prototyping to do, but it's almost there.
*The MDF five cubed will be available at $45, and the acrylic version at $65. Backers already at that level are more than welcome to replace their two four-cubed boards with a five cubed.
**These fleet cards will be available as an add-on if funding doesn't reach this level.