that follows the Four Horsemen as they look to salvage the world from the destruction that they wrought. Neither the forces of Heaven or Hell stand a chance as the Horsemen search for the last blood heir of Christ, the key piece to building a human resistance. This will bring the Horsemen to where the incursion first began, the city of sin, Las Vegas.
Angels of Hell is a 24 page, standard sized, action/horror comic experience that will provide beautiful visuals and rich story telling, but don't just take my word for it.
!!!!!!We apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled broadcast. The cover art has been revealed and new tiers added see update #5 for more details!!!!!!
"Beautifully rendered with gorgeous colors and a compelling premise, Angels of Hell looks like an action-packed, apocalyptic standout well worth supporting on Kickstarter and beyond." - Justin Gray (writer for DC, MARVEL, Paperfilms)
"The subject matter is end of days. The artwork is breathtaking. Every panel is designed with love and care. Chris and his team have done an outstanding job and I'm sold. Can't wait to read the finished novel." - Michael Mendheim (writer "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Heavy Metal/Titan Comics and creator of Mutant League Football)
"It's a rigorously righteous roller coaster of apocalyptic proportions. This is an angel - demon party nobody should miss. Join the masquerade or be left praying for mercy." - ComixCentral
"An intriguing plot, apocalyptic levels of kickassery and spankingly good artwork; Angels of Hell promises to be something special!" - Super Serious Comics
*all quotes are based on the six page preview, seen below!
Chris ~Cliff~ Reichard - Creator/Writer
A long time fan of comics, Chris used poems that he wrote over a decade ago as the early bones of the project you see before you. This is his first venture into comics, but certainly will not be his last. You can often hear him singing, "There's doom and gloom when things go boom..."
Karly Engracia - Lead Artist/Pencils
Karly is an artist who loves handsome male models and cute animals. Honestly, what more can be said?
Vincent Alcantera - Inks
Vincent grew up in the Philippines. Before becoming a full fledged artist and accepting commissioned projects, he worked as a cake artist in Bahrain. This allowed him to explore different art forms from painting to sculpting, but comic illustration has always been his passion. Some of his influences include Olivier Ledroit, Jerry Alanguilan & Todd Mcfarlane. When not working on AoH he is working on his own graphic novel, "KANLUNGAN." If you wished to poison him, use cheese.
Davi Comodo - Colors
A professional colorist who has been drawing all his life. In 2012, after a few years in advertising as a designer Davi left his job, a classical guitar college and a rock band to work on his childhood dream: Comics and Illustration. His published works includes “Battle Star Gallactica: Starbuck” (Dynamite), “Evil Dead 2” (Spacegoat Publishing), “Starcaster” (Ctrl+Alt+Del), “Starcraft Battlegrounds” (Red Bull/Blizzard), “Mirror’s Edge: Exordium” (Dark Horse) and “Power Rangers” (BOOM!).
Deyvison Manes - Letters
Deyvison has been working with independent comics for five years as a writer, editor and letterer on personal projects as well as the projects of other authors. He is also a screenwriter and designer.
Radoslaw Respond - Cover Art
Radek's journey into the art world started with comics. He wanted only to draw, but life taught him that there are many techniques that he could master, including tattooing. That is what he does now, daily, in his studio where illustration works, paintings and tattoo designs live together. He's also a Proud father, heavy music lover and MTB fan.
Josh Steffey - Graphic Design
Josh is an artist and a graphics design teacher that lives in Texas. He has been drawing all his life and working in the digital world for about 7 years now. His interests include, art, comics, punk rock, and scary movies.
You might ask...
- "Cliff, look at that amazing artwork, but why is the funding price so low?" That's because the art team has already been paid a competitive wage by indie market standards, and I am taking the hit of thousands of dollars out of my own pocket for this first issue to bring it to you the readers (seriously, it took years of saving).
- "Why should I support AoH?" First and foremost, making this comic a reality would be you helping me acheive a long standing dream, plus you get to read a cool story with neat rewards.
- "If you're not going to make money off of this, why bother?" It's the passion for the project; a passion that has been matched by the entire art team; a passion so strong that I'll risk my money for it
- "Where will any extra funds raised go?" Any funds left over after printing and shipping will go into the fund for issue 2, anthology submissions, and provide for more ornate rewards in the next campaign.
- "But what about the $1000 goal?" The target goal will go to:
- More Than Men - Evan Waterman
- Resurrection Men - N.S. Paul
- D.S. Al Fine - Kelly Brajevich
- Ko Gaine - Jacob Bouvet
- Grimwood Crossing - Conner Bartel
*Includes Digital Angels of Hell #1 with your name in the thank you section!
AoH Fun Facts:
- Vincent will be trying his hand at lead artist for an Alterna IF Horror submission set in the AoH universe. Whether it is accepted or not, we will publish this in the future.
- Davi and Deyvison are both team members of successful demonic Kickstarter, LAIR by Headshot Horror.
- Josh recently started a t-shirt business Lone 5ive Designs.
- Russell is a former musical stage persona of my cousin Brandon Brains, founder of Party Hard Wrestling, used with permission.
Recently joined https://kickingitforward.org/
Risks and challenges
The risks are minimal with this project as I have already self-funded the art from this amazing team of international players. I saved to make sure that the crew are paid a competitive amount which has already been covered. All I'm asking is to help fund printing because I am unfortunately not made of money.
That being said, this is my first Kickstarter so my time and delivery estimates are likely to be off.
This comic will launch irregardless if this Kickstarter passes or fails, and if the later happens to be the case, an update will be sent out to you wonderful backers when and where it will be able to pick up.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)