Greetings fellow lovers of finely crafted creations,
We are extremely grateful for everything you have all helped us with so far in turning this project into a reality. We can't thank you enough! With that in mind, we have a few things to announce! 5 to be exact.
1) 22.5k Stretch goal was reached! It was actually reached earlier today but I didn't want to do too many updates. At this goal you've unlocked an additional halfsies d6! Now, to be clear, once we hit 27.5k, you will be getting a full set of polyhedral halfsies dice instead of a bunch of d6's. It also unlocked Brazilian Rosewood *ooooh*. This wood is one of the two best woods in the world for tonal instruments and is absolutely a stunning wood. Moving on...
2) The Raven is now available! It's a simple, elegant design of a Raven with "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe as inspiration. This once will go great with some poetic engravings...
3) The mock-up of the Celtic Wolf is done! A lot of people have asked to see it, so here it is. This unlocks once the linked post gets 50 shares! So help those out who are patiently waiting for this inlay option by sharing :) - CLICK ME FOR POST!
4) The Wooden d6. Once we hit 30k, the Monk team will hand craft every backer at the $30 tier or above a FREE wooden d6 in a random wood. We need your help to make that happen! Share the project, tell everybody! Twitter, Facebook. Reddit?! Anywhere and everywhere is a huge help.
5) We'll also be going LIVE on Saturday at 8:30pm EST (5:30 pacific). We'll be answering questions, talking about the Nomad's Armory, and discussing any changes/updates we're planning. So be sure to tune in and chat with us!
That's all for now. Until next update, thank you all again for your immense support!
Teejay Gatsby and Master Monk