Introducing JS shoes : Uniquely You
JS Shoes are the first 3-dimensional knitted shoes that have ever been designed.
JS shoes features a featherweight, formfitting, and minimum design. These light weight designs marry comfort and style, perfect for the active lifestyle of the urban resident who spends equal time in the car and exploring outside.
With the buy one by one strategy, consumers can purchase one shoe at a time to create a completely custom pair. Whether a consumer creates two completely unique shoes in different colors and sizes to create a quirky and fun pair or sticks to the basics of having a matching duo, an individual’s unique style can be amplified with JS Shoes. Since customers have the option of buying one shoe at a time, it is now possible to buy 1, 2, 3 or however many shoes and pairs they might want making them perfect for mixing and matching.
Things you need to know about JS Shoe and 3D knitting
- Mass customization: "a marketing and manufacturing technique that combines the flexibility and personalization of "custom-made" with the low unit costs associated with mass production." We believe that 3D knitting brings the opportunity for a new level of manufacturing combining customization and mass production . JS shoes are uniquely you with the amount of customization options available.
- Waste-less production: Knitting machinery knits shoes in a 3-dimensional method to produce the exact amount of materials for each shoe, ridding of any waste of material
- Smart process: The design is programmed in the computer with all of the details
- Completed design is sent to the knitting machine and ready to operate
- After setup, the knitting machine begins operation and design exactly for each order
- Environmentally friendly process: Energy-saving carbon reduction makes the working environment for factory workers safer. Huge reduction to manpower(up to 80% reduction compare to tradition production lines)
- Comfort and fit: We work with a design expert who has more than 30 years of experience in the shoe manufacturing industry to ensure the comfort and fit of JS shoes.
- Suitable for many occasions: Prefect for walking, riding and driving. JS shoes are also ideal for people who spend long hours in an office, keeping your feet dry and breathable
- Minimum Design: 3D knitting reduces layers of the shoe to a minimum. JS shoe doesn't need a mid-sole or any stitches. The entire shoe only includes: knitted upper, out sole and cushion
- Ultra light: Because of the reduction in layers and materials, JS 3D knitted shoes are extremely light - one shoe weighs approximately 130 g or 4.6 oz
- And you don't need to wear socks for JS shoes, it's truly effortless for your feet
- Buy one by one: Our brand new purchasing concept will allow consumers to buy one shoe at a time. You can completely customize your pair by being able to choose a different color for each individual shoe or you can pick the same color, this pair will be uniquely you!
What is our campaign offering :
Close up details show your quality of 3D knitting :
Our unique shoe making and purchasing process enables us to create a completely unique way of packaging our shoes. We pack each shoe individually in our cylinder designed shoe boxes enabling us to send one individual shoe at a time for those customers who order odd numbers of shoes.
Unique Cylinder package for one shoe, cap sticker shows information of color, size and left/right
Each cylinder keeps one shoe
2 cylinders can be simply put together as one pair
Special Edition Rainbow version
We are also very excited to announce our special edition Rainbow version for Kickstarter :
Real life experience:
- Perfect driving shoes for long drives for vacation and work, the comfortable design enables drivers to sit back and relax with minimal effort
- The lightweight design is great for casual activities
- Great way to express yourself with mismatched color
- Rainbow also offers a great driving experience with strong self expression
- Travel light - JS shoes can be squeezed into a very compact shape taking minimum space and weight in your luggage, it releases room for other import traveling items
We want to thank you again for your support and helping make JS Shoe's first step forward to real life!
Risks and challenges
Production: 3D knitting is a very new technology. We made tons of runs of sample trials and we want to make sure our shoes have a high quality for mass production. To be able to make it to market, we need a minimum volume to kick off production and ensure that the machine has its best efficiency. To be able to achieve this goal, we need your help to support us.
Waterproof: Don't be afraid of water. Just treat JS 3D knitted shoes as any other fabric or Nylon shoes. You can wear them in most situations but we don't recommend them to be worn in water or rain. However if you can't avoid a little moisture, compared to other shoes, 3D knitted shoes are faster to dry.
Delivery: After we successfully fund our product, we estimate about 2 months to deliver to you, which is prefect timing for you to receive JS shoes in time for the hot summer months.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)