About this project
As far as the recording process goes, we are finished. But ,there is still a lot of work to be done...
It is going to take:
- album design and layout
- promotional materials
- costs of printing roughly $1500 for 1000 (which is less than what we've sold of our EP)
We have had the privilege of working with some of BG's finest creative talents and are looking to keep our future efforts 'community based' by hiring local photographers, web designers, sound engineers, painters, etc. to help us finalize this project.
There are a couple of other reasons, besides the album, that we are trying to raise money...
- a lawyer (every serious band needs one)
- marketing (costs of fliers, banners, park benches, etc.)
- PR ( press releases, photos, college radio campaign, a publicist)
- an accountant (we are working to make our band a business)
By using these resources we will be able to return our focus to writing, showmanship, and pleasing the crowd. Which is the sole reason why we play.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Support this project
- (30 days)