You can only get the Craft Planner through this Kickstarter page. Those who will support our Kickstarter campaign will have the benefit of receiving their own the Craft Planner ahead of time and at a price $35 AUD lower than the scheduled retail price. To order, you need to take the following steps:
1. You need to pledge for the reward you desire. We will not charge you before the end of the campaign.
2. Click the "Back this Project" button, located on the project page right side, to pledge your support and claim the reward.
3. Choose your desired reward. Select the country of your residence, and complete the pledge process. You are done!
4. When the campaign is over, we will send you the survey regarding the shipping address.
5. Finally, you will have to wait until December, before the Planner is available to ship out to you.
Yes! Your only obligation is to share our campaign on your social media accounts and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots or links to the actual shares. Once you do that, we will email you the digital Craft Planner when the campaign concludes.
These particular rewards are made available by unlocking the relevant stretch goal. If you’d like to lend us a hand into hitting our stretch goals sooner, please share the news about our project. We welcome all help!
Once our Kickstarter campaign concludes, you will receive a survey that you must fill. This is where you will also enter your shipping details, so please monitor your inbox for this important email! Our ability to ship out your planner fast depends on how fast you will submit your survey!
We have complete confidence in our creations, however if you don’t like your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days and we will refund you. Return expenses are paid by you.
After receiving your authorized return, we will take care of your refund as soon as we possibly can. We will credit your refund according to your original method of payment, however, shipping costs are non-refundable.
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.