Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
A heartfelt & moving story of how instruments made from recycled trash bring hope to children whose future is otherwise spiritless.
4,976 backers pledged $214,129 to help bring this project to life.

Rewards are Shipping!

Posted by Landfill Harmonic (Creator)
30 likes

Dear backers, 

Thank you very much for the patience and understanding! 

We wanted to let you know that as of today, more than 70% of the rewards have been sent out. We have a backlog with the remaining 30% due to a delay in the t-shirts production, which will resume this week. We expect all orders to be shipped by the end of January. 

As the rewards fulfilment stage approaches its completion, we want to once again extend our most heartfelt appreciation for your support in what has been a very challenging project. We are truly proud of the positive impact that this film project has had on the Reycled Orchestra of Cateura and their community, and feel truly humbled to served in spreading accross the world the imoprtant message of hope, ingenuity and resilience that the children in the orchestra, their families, the luthiers and Director Favio Chavez continue to cultivate in their day by day lives. 

If you have any questions or issues, please send us an email to info@landfillharmonicmovie.com and we will do our best to address them.

With Love and Gratitude,

The Landfill Harmonic Team

Todd Remley, Linda Worthington, and 28 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Steven M. Smith on

      I sent an email on January 13 for which I am still awaiting a response.

    2. Kimberly Gershowitz on

      Still waiting to find out what is going on. I have not received my reward. I expect at least communication. You didnt respond to my email in January and are ignoring your kickstartee backers!

    3. Missing avatar

      Brian McLain on

      February 7th.......... Nothing! Ridiculous

    4. Meghann Jaquette on

      I haven't received anything either.

    5. Tim Goral on

      Hi folks,

      In the last email from you (January 10) you said most rewards had shipped and only 30% were left to send.
      Well, it's February 2 and I haven't received anything yet. (I'm a $50 donor).
      Can you please look into this?
      I think I've been more than patient, and although I still wholeheartedly support the project, this is getting a bit ridiculous.
      Thanks.

    6. Sue Grigsby on

      It's January 19. Where are my DVD and the other goodies I paid for?

      Thank you,
      Sue

    7. Missing avatar

      lukefabis on

      When can we expect digital downloads to begin?

    8. cecilia martorell on

      Thank you! muchas gracias! You are really great! ❤

    9. Patrick Pinaud on

      merci beaucoup, thank you very much.....it's great......c'est génial !!!!!

    10. Missing avatar

      Cecilia Orellana-Rojas on

      I missed the deadline to reply to the reward survey and submitted it today. Will I still receive my DVD and other items?

    11. Missing avatar

      Florian B. on

      Are you really not going to address the issue about the digital download? If you have a look on the main comment page there are quite a few disappointed backers, including me.
      I typed out a rather lengthy comment over there so I am not going to repost it here, but I really think you should tell us what's up.