The Kickstarter system really isn't designed like regular online retail, to mix and match models and quantities. With 3 very interesting new cookware pieces, we know there will be all kinds of multiples and combinations requested: too many for a separate Reward for each combo…..but we don’t want you to miss out!
Sets are still the best value and easiest to administer, but here's the 'manual' solution we can offer for any other combination you might want:
1. Pledge for a pan or set (or if you've already pledged, click 'Manage your pledge' at top right of the campaign, then 'Change your pledge').
2. Select a reward and shipping destination. Try to use existing sets as a basis for best value.....and free pans!
3. Edit the pledge amount manually, after adding on the $ total of all the additional pans you would like to pledge for (from the prices shown in the other pan rewards), plus the total additional shipping cost for the add-on pans.
4. Calculating additional shipping cost: For each additional pan, add half the quoted cost of shipping one pan, rounded up to the nearest dollar: eg. if one pan is $19 to ship in Australia, add $10 for each additional pan (so shipping would be $29 for two pans, $39 for 3 pans, etc).
5. Click 'confirm the change'.
6. Before you forget (!), send us a direct message through Kickstarter to tell us all the pan models you've added: this is our only way of knowing. We will then add these products manually to our Kickstarter shipping database to ensure you receive your correct pledge rewards. We'll let you know if there's any error in $vpledge calculation for the add-ons so you have a chance to correct it.
7. Nothing more to do until we send the Kickstarter surveys to collect your details for shipping rewards, in the days after the campaign closes.