This month marks the 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and you can celebrate by watching Fixed on Public TV!
With the support of many of you, Arizona State University and other friends of Fixed, we were able to remaster the film for public television this spring. Presented by our partner station, KCRB, and distributed through American Public Television, Fixed will now be available to over 85 MILLION homes starting today! There are over ONE THOUSAND telecasts scheduled around the country, including hundreds through the World Channel. We are over the moon about these numbers, knowing that the film will reach an exponentially larger audience than ever before.
Visit the Fixed Public TV page to learn when you can tune in and please share with your networks on social media!
In other news:
* Starting tomorrow, Monday, July 20th, if you get your neuro-enhancement in the form of coffee at Starbucks, be sure to log on to their internet. They will be featuring Fixed on their Starbucks Digital Network for the next week. In all of their cafes across the United States and Canada, when people log into use the internet they'll find our new Fixed trailer!
* Fixed has been licensed by Singapore Airlines and Saudi Airlines, as well as by a Thai broadcaster. If you're flying one of these airlines or visiting Thailand, you just might catch Fixed!
* We have a number of community and festival screenings in the works for the rest of the summer and fall. From this Tuesday in Seattle, WA and Ithaca, NY, to this fall in Hong Kong and Toronto and even the headquarters of the AFL-CIO in Washington, D.C., be sure to check our upcoming screenings page for details - or better yet, let us know if you want to host one of your own!
* The Fixed DVD is now available for home use on our online store and for educational, non-profit and other institutional uses through New Day Films. The latter is 25% off with code "ADA25F" through July 31st.
* But wait, there's more! We've been recognized by the Bay area's Superfest: International Disability Film Festival. Last month, the longest running disability film festival in the world chose Fixed for the Best of the Festival Award, an honor we still can't quite believe. Mark your calendar for November 14 and 15, when the festival kicks off!
Who knew four years ago that Fixed would go as far as it has? You truly were instrumental in its development, and we thank you, thank you, and thank you again for the lift you provided and for your continued support!
All the best,
Regan Brashear, Producer/Director
P.S. Check out our new trailer!