Our campaign is over.
A huge thank to all of the backers who supported the Bedchill 💙
You can go to bedchill.com for any information about Bedchill
Transform your bed into the complete entertainment, dining, storage and work station with:
Eat, watch a movie, use your laptop, read, listen to music... Your bed can fulfill all your desires thanks to this game-changing overbed rolling table.
The bed has not changed for centuries. In an area where we are more connected than ever, it is time to give an update to this piece of furniture we spend most of our time on.
You can fully customize your Bedchill, so that it fits perfectly with your needs and your room.
Choose your version
- Bedchill Basic is designed to revolutionize your life in bed while keeping things simple
- Bedchill Plus is a fully powered and connected design. Based on the same structure as the Bedchill Basic, it provides amazing additional features like built-in power outlets, usb charging ports, lights and bluetooth speakers
Choose your size
- S size Bedchill: Fits beds from 33,5" to 45" (85 to 115cm) wide (for Recliner chairs & Single / Twin / 90cm size beds)
- M size Bedchill: Fits beds from 53" to 66" (135 to 168cm) wide (for Double / Full / Queen / 140cm / 160cm size beds)
- L size Bedchill: Fits beds from 66,5" to 83" (169 to 211cm) wide (for California King / King / Super King / 180cm / 200cm size beds)
Choose your legs type
For all sizes S, M and L, the Bedchill is available in 2 heights, thanks to 2 different legs type:
- Standard legs: With standard legs, the Bedchill goes from 19,5" to 35,5" (50 to 90cm) high.
We recommend leaving a 7" - 10" (18 - 26cm) space between the top of your mattress and the Bedchill table top. This space will depend on your preferences. If we take a standard 8" (20cm) free space, the Bedchill with standard legs is suitable for beds from 12" to 27,5" (30 to 70cm) high (for most of beds).
- High legs: With high legs, the Bedchill goes from 35,5" to 51" (90 to 130cm) high.
If we take a standard 8" (20cm) free space, the Bedchill with high legs is suitable for beds from 27,5" to 43,5" (70 to 110cm) high (for very high beds).
We will contact backers when the campaign is over to ask for their legs type choice.
Choose your favorite color
The Bedchill is made out of plywood, making it light weight with impeccable durability.
For white, black and gray colors, the Bedchill is lacquered. For the wood color, the Bedchill is varnished, which highlights the beautiful color of the wood. We do NOT use vinal / faux wood.
We will contact backers when the campaign is over to ask for their color choice.
Choose your casters type
- Standard casters: for hard floors (wooden floors, tile floors, vinyl floor...)
- High casters: for soft floors (carpet floor...)
We will contact backers when the campaign is over to ask for their casters type choice.
Choose your power outlet type (for Bedchill Plus)
We will contact backers when the campaign is over to ask for their power outlet type choice.
If you are interested in another type of power outlet that is not available yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For 1 Bedchill:
For 2 Bedchill:
*Prices in US $, based on the € prices and calculated with the exchange rate before the launch of the campaign. As currencies fluctuate every day, there might be a slight difference between the pledge prices (on the right) and the prices on our princing chart.
We will contact backers when the campaign is over to ask for their choices concerning:
- Color (white or black or gray or wood)
- Legs type (standard or high)
- Casters type (standard or high)
- Power outlet type (For Bedchill Plus, depending on your country)
You will receive the Bedchill in 3 parts:
- 1 table top
- 2 legs
1/ Put the Bedchill’s table top upside down on a soft surface
2/ Attach the legs to the table top
3/ [For Bedchill Plus] Connect the power cable from the leg to the table top
4/ Reverse the Bedchill to put it on its legs
5/ Adjust the Bedchill height to your convenience (manual adjustment)
6/ [For Bedchill Plus] Install the part that holds the cable in place under a bed leg, at any side of the bed & either at the head or at the end of your bed. This is shown in the video below:
7/ [For Bedchill Plus] Plug the power cable into your wall
8/ Let your Bedchill roll!
Riesgos y desafíos
You help us bring the Bedchill to life, so the least we can do is offer you a high-quality product.
In this quest, our main challenge is the manufacturing of the Bedchill. We have set a precise production plan and the production is made in France. We are french, so it allows us to control the entire production process. We also work with various experts in many areas of expertise to ensure the optimal final quality we are looking for.
Some improvements of the Bedchill could occur along the way, based on ideas and suggestions from our backers, to make the product even better. We have planned a margin to overcome these product adjustments, and ensure that we take time to offer you the best version possible of the Bedchill.
Another big challenge is delivery. We are going to work with recognized logistic experts and make sure we track all the shipments so that we can react if there is a problem on the road.
All of our past experiences brought us to this project. We are keen to bring total transparency and we will tell you about the progress of each stage so that you always know the status of your Bedchill.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns at email@example.com
Período de financiamiento
Del al (29 días)