MulleMalle - The Drinking-Game! Card Game
MulleMalle-Drinking Game! Is a Card game in where you try to get your Friends Drunk. But beware that it doesn‘t Hit you.
The game originated from a card game that occurred to us when playing with Skat cards but was not perfect to play with them. Then we printed our own cards to play with. As we play we have many other possibilities for improvement. One of the possibilities was the drinking game.
After we released our first game, the idea of a drinking game came up again and we were motivated to implement it again. For this, we developed the gameplay a little bit and incorporated some fun novelty for the fun during the drinking game. When we finished our first prototype we tried the game with our friends and let's put it this way, it was an „interesting“ night.
Final Cards: (3x). Knock back! , (2x) Stack puller, (1x)Knock back!/Stack puller
Cocktail Card: (4x) Number cards from 1-8
Action cards: (2x) Drinking partner, (2x) Either or card, (2x) Molotov Cocktail, (2x) Toilet break, (2x) Drink change, (2x) You drink, (2x) Drink pass
Pass-cards: (1x)Drink doubler, (1x) Drink divider
= 54 cards
At the beginning, the six final cards (3x Knock back!, 2x stack puller, 1x Knock back! + Stack puller) are distributed face down on the table. The stack of cocktail cards and action cards is mixed together and six cards from the pile are distributed face down on the final cards. The remainder of the stack is discarded and each player receives four cards from that stack. The two Pass-cards cards are then distributed to two opposing Players.
The cocktail cards (number cards) must be placed in height from low to high. Cocktail cards with the same number can be placed together. If no higher can be placed, the stack of cards dealt must be taken by the player who can not place. After each card has been dealt, a new card must be removed from the deck so that the player always has four cards in his hand. When the deck is used up, it goes to the face down cards on the final cards, which must be unlocked.The goal of the game is to play the final cards freely and uncover them in the next turn. If it is a „Knock back!"-Card that has been played Free, the player who uncovered it has to drink its glass and win. If it is a stack puller card, the player who uncovered it must pick up the stack and continue playing. If it is a Knock back!/Stack puller card is drawn, the player must drink his glass and pick up the stack to continue playing with it. The game is over when all the final cards have been revealed or all players have drawn a Knock back!-Card.
In addition to the cocktail cards, the so-called action cards are mixed in the deck, which make the game really interesting. The following action cards are available in the game:
- Drinking partner: With the card you can choose a drinking partner who always has to drink with you, if you have to(Fan only be Player once)
- “Eigther/or“-Card: When this card is dealt, the next player must decide whether to take the stack or drink as many sips as the number of the previous card.
- Molotov cocktail: If you play this card, you may place any cocktail card on it. All players must drink the amount of the number that was placed (only a number card can be placed after this card, which means no action cards)
- Toilet break: The following player must take a break from the toilet and suspend this round.
- Drink change: The direction of the game is changed and the next player has to drink the height of the last set number card as a sip.
- "You drink" card: When you place this card you have to drink the height of the digit of the last placed cards to swallow. (here it is wise to play this on a very low card)
- Drink pass: The player playing this card passes the turn to the next Player
The pass cards can help you or hurt you. There are two of them, which are initially distributed to two opposing players. During the game, they must be passed on after each round in the game direction. If one of the players forgets to pass them on and both cards accumulate with him, he must drink the drinks of all players including his own. Then the two pass cards have to be redistributed. There are two different pass cards which will only be valid until they are passed on:
- Drink doubler: this card will double the sips you have to drink
- Drink divider: through this card, the sips you drink must be Halves
- 1 deck= 54 cards
- With self-designed card box
- Play time: 10-30 min.
- Card Size: 59mm x 91mm
- Player: 2-5 Player
- 1 Deck= 54 cards 300gsm
Our first Kickstarter Projekt
Our first Kickstarter Projekt was MulleMalle-Diseases the non alcoholic game ;D
What do we Need the money for?
We need most of the money for the production and development of the card game to ensure a good quality for our supporters. furthermore, we are also trying to develop further projects and to realize our projects with the help of other helpers.
Risks and challenges
As far as we are aware, there are no opportunities for risks. The worst thing that can happen is that we do not reach our goal on Kickstarter, moreover there are no risks.
The challenge, on the other hand, is to convince them of our game, but we are in good spirits.
- (35 days)