You Got DIBs (Disposable Ice Booties) Disposable Shoe Cover
DIB’ (Disposable Ice Booties) is a brilliant, affordable, disposable and waterproof solution to prevent slipping on ice.
DIBs (Disposable Ice Booties)
Just like safety goggles to protect your eyes, Safety gloves to protect your hands, Face mask to protect you from potential contaminants in the immediate environment.
DIBs is a brilliant temporary solution to prevent slipping on ice
The spikes dig into the icy surface and give you the solid push off and landing you need to help walk safely.
No more storing away your favorite shoe
With DIBs waterproof material you can cover the shoe to avoid liquid water or slush which often mixes with dirt and other materials.
All the other competitors are expensive, do not protect your shoes from these harsh environments, causes extra damage to your shoes, adds extra weight, are to big to store away and take to much time to install.
DIB’s take very little space. It can be placed in your pocket or handbag to keep available when needed. Or simply dispose of it when your done!
- Environment friendly
The Ice Winters seem to have intensified over the last couple of years
Don’t allow climate conditions to limit your winter activities. Go out and play with your kids. Don’t wait days to grab something from the supermarket. Let’s worry less about a lawsuit because one of your employees or students was injured on the company or school property. Build your confidence and enjoy the outdoors in the winter.
The purpose of this product is to eliminate individuals suffering slip and fall injuries on the snow and ice during winter. These slip and falls can lead to injuries ranging from fractures, neck and back injuries, to traumatic brain injuries. All from black ice, frozen snow, or snow covered ice.
Who can benefit from these?
- Ski resort guests
- Stores/Airports for those who travel to a country with Ice and snow conditions
- Hotel Staff and Guests
- Construction workers
- Security personnel
- Employee safety Businesses property/avoid lawsuits
- Skating Rink personnel
- County plow companies
- Department of transportation
- Fire and police stations
- Those who want to get to the supermarket/bus/train/taxi etc...
WE KNOW YOU WILL SUPPORT US IN SAVING LIVES
We are calling on the support of the Kickstarter community, family, friends and true believers to scale up our manufacturing...
Our first goal:
- Improve our website: Easy online pay system and improvement addons to our website.
- New Designs: Engineer and improve new designs which includes sizes and green material.
- Building Tools/Sales team tools: Buy and build a good amount of tools needed to keep stock. Also getting the necessary tools for our sales team.
- Flyers/advertisements: The plan is to get a team to distribute flyers and advertisements to homes and businesses for their education of our product.
- Package design and inventory: Hire a company to design our products packaging to make it easy to access and use. Buy a large amount of packaging to distribute to customers/retailers.
- Display's design and inventory: Hire a company to design several display options for customers/retailers. Buy a large amount of displays to distribute to customers/retailers.
- Office/ Inventory location
- Source manufacture: for less labor cost and increased production volume
OUR MAIN GOAL!
Risks and challenges
Risks and Challenges
Finding the right manufacture: I am in the process of speaking to various manufactures. I will need to visit them and decide which will be suitable overall for us all.
Finding Retailers who believes in the product an its benefits: Once the packaging and display is put in place, it will be ready for retail and delivery. Our sales team will then use its tools and resources to locate all retailers.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)