More Awesome NEWS FLASH...
In Nov 2016, we were chosen among the 12 finalists at the Echelon Tech Conference in VietNam, a major event for Tech Entrepreneurs and Investors, to win a trip to Moscow to showcase the IoT applications of our SmartTags!
NEWS FLASH: Airbnb Open LA 2016
Our company was chosen as an Airbnb partner at the Airbnb Open 2016 in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18 to showcase our SmartTag to the Super Hosts at Clifton's Club House. The SmartTags were given out to the Super Hosts to be used as Smart Doorbell, Luggage Tag and Pet Tag.
ReachMe LiveTag by NousLogic
ReachMe LiveTag notification service solves these problems and more:
- How can I leave a tag on anything that will not expire or change even when I change my contact information or travel?
- How can I be anonymously notified without exposing my identity or contact information?
- How can I leave specific messages for each physical "notification tag" and also update the messages?
- How can I leave crucial medical information for easy access in the event of an emergency?
How Does ReachMe Work?
You register as a ReachMe user with an ID.
The ReachMe administration allows you to configure how you can be reached through:
- NousLogic ReachMe App (via push notification message)
- Social media messaging
- Chat with GPS support
- Email (future release)
- Phone call
- SMS (future release)
You then post a QR Code generated by the ReachMe web application on anywhere that you expect to be notified.
Anyone looking for you can then simply scan the QR Code to contact you and then the web application will prompt the person to type in a message. The NousLogic server will then locate you through Push Notification. If you are using NousLogic App, you will then be able to communicate back (through chat service) with the person looking for you without exposing your personal contact information.
What Can You Do with ReachMe LiveTag?
Here are just a few of the examples of what you can do with the ReachMe LiveTag app and service:
- It allows an emergency response personnel to contact the user if he is not at home in case of emergency (home fire or maintenance issues such as a power outage or fallen tree).
- It allows you to leave specific messages for visitors to your home (delivery person, friends, repairman, or anyone who needs access while you are away).
- Lost & found - Post a ReachMe QR Code on luggage tag, pet or a child's school bag.
- For the retail shop owner, office worker, warehouse manager, medical staff and just about anyone who needs to be reached when they are away from their usual location or outside of office hours the ReachMe LiveTag service allows customers and patients to connect with you without surrendering your personal contact information.
- Allow emergency response personnel to quickly access a person's critical medical information and contact friends and families.
- You want your clients or customers to be able to reach you outside of office hours, but do not want to give out your mobile phone number.
- You have a vacation rental property and ReachMe service allows your visitor to reach someone if there is any emergency where they can not access the property or reach the rental office.
-> Download iOS App (NousLogic ReachMe)
-> Download Android App (NousLogic ReachMe)
- Acquire customers such as hospitals and health clinics. The LiveTags were used as Patient Emergency Tags to display medical info and allow text-chat with family members (+GPS info)
- Airbnb hosts use LiveTags as Smart Doorbell, Tags for luggage, pets.
More Exciting Things To Come
Your support will help to create new applications for LiveTag.
How much does ReachMe cost?
For this crowdfunding project only, you can print your own tags for $2 (Maximum 100 tags/account; more tags than anyone will ever need!). This also includes free lifetime ReachMe cloud services which normally retail for $2/year. We also include various options on printed plastic tags we produce: key tag or credit card sizes, generic or personalized tags with your own uploaded photo.
Instead of paying $2/year, you pay just a one time, lifetime fee of only $2.
Custom - 2 1/8" x 1"
Generic - 2" X 1"
Large - 3 3/8" x 2 1/8"
Who Are We?
NousLogic is a startup based in Irvine, California. It provides a system and devices to manage access to your home and monitor events that are happening inside and around your home. Together with NousLogic ReachMe service, it aims to become your smart home management and security partner.
The company was founded by Hoang Nhu, who has 30 years of hands-on experience working for Hewlett Packard and Broadcom in state-of-the-art product innovation and development of digital signal processing algorithms, SoC System-on-Chip architecture/design, wireless, mobile HW/SW application platform, and emerging technologies.
Sonic Unity has successfully completed a few crowdfunding projects, is assisting NousLogic in managing and marketing of this crowdfunding.
For post project followup, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact Sonic Unity.
Ways You Can Help?
We need your help. Your contribution will help us implement new features to the NousLogic ReachMe services. You will be the first to learn about our next crowdfunding projects: the NousLogic Garage Watchman and DoSomething sensor that can work with ReachMe ActionTag.
Please tell your friends about us. Share us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and other social media. Post on reddit and other forums. Use the Indiegogo share tools to get the word out and let people know about this great new product!
Risks and challenges
The App is available and working. Your contribution will help us implement new features to the NousLogic ReachMe services. You will be the first to learn about our next crowdfunding projects: the NousLogic Garage Watchman and DoSomething sensor that can work with ReachMe ActionTag.
Please tell your friends about us. Share us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and other social media. Post on reddit and other forums. Use the Indiegogo share tools to get the word out and let people know about this great new product!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (60 days)