A Fast Paced Sci-Fi Card Game with Amazing 3D Art
With exciting 3D art & multi-dimensional play, Psi Wars takes head-to-head card gaming to a whole new level.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sat, November 10 2018 4:59 AM UTC +00:00.
In the 37th century, most of humanity has been wiped out. Competing Warlords have harnessed the essential knowledge of Creation and war has broken out throughout the galaxy. You must strategically create an army of Beings, Robots and Cyborgs to battle competing warlords, destroy their lab while saving your own and establish planetary domination.
Play is fast and battles are intense. Combat is resolved through dynamic game mechanics that create epic clashes. 3D card technology brings your game to life in an amazing and exciting new way.
Our amazing 3D cards use proprietary technology to brings game play to life in a phenomenal way. Watch your cards come to life with hidden elements.
For a deeper understanding of the gameplay and strategies that Psi Wars introduces to the genre, checkout our video and download our rule book!
BRIEF VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
Check out this video of the Psi Wars father-son founders:
- Real Women of Gaming
- Everything Board Games
- Jambalaya Plays Games
- Logan Chops Reviews
- Geek Test
- We have over 30 years of proven entrepreneurial skills in launching and running many large-scale, international businesses. We understand budgeting, manufacturing, supply-chain management, operations, etc.
- We have been playing games for over 40 years and we have created a unique and fully engaging game that will continue to grow and expand for years to come.
- We have many hundreds of hours of playtesting Psi Wars with a wide range players; both card game veterans and newcomers.
- Game play is refined and balanced.
- The art and design of the base game is done - you will get an amazing game of the highest quality!
- Expansion packs (non-random) are already in the works for future campaigns and deck-building possibilities.
Special Thanks to: Brian Belida & SkipperFilms, Justin Lynch, Lila & Levi Wohl, Andrew Wohl.
Risks and challenges
- The first stage of our project is completely done - we have created all of
our art, component parts and rules.
- We have play tested the game extensively.
- We have our supply-chain for production in place.
- We have been entrepreneurs for over 25 years and know what needs to
be done and how to do it.
- We are now waiting for you to back us and we will proceed with