World's First Lockable / Stackable Metal Deck Box / Dice Box
For: Dice and/or TCG, Top loaders, Magic the Gathering, Mtg, Yugioh, Pokemon, Vanguard, Paying cards, counters, token, toploaders.
This is a campaign to bring to life KakapopoTCG's two new innovative deck box designs:
- The Lockable Metal Deck/Dice Boxes "The Vault" (KM-S02) & "The Crypt" (KM-L02).
- The Stackable/Combinable Metal Deck/Dice Box "The Monolith" (KM-T01)
Video Review by "AlintheaYoh"
Video review of the sample deck boxes done by Youtube Channel: AlintheaYoh. All you Yugioh fans, please also check out the AlintheaYoh Channel link below :)
"Monolith" The Stackable/Combinable Metal Deck/Dice Box (KM-T01)
- Comes with: 1x Lid, 1x Base, and 1x Stack.
- Also Inclues 2x interchangeable Card Trays that fits 100 Double Sleeved Standard Size Cards or Yuigoh Cards. (Card Tray internal dimensions: 88mm x 80mm x 70mm.)
- 100% full metal exterior.
- Can be used as a Single Deck/Dice Box or Double Deck/Dice Box.
- By combining with 1x Add-on Module, can be turend in to a Triple Deck/Dice Box.
- Single Mode: 10.5cm x 10cm x 9cm
- Double Mode: 21cm x 10cm x 9cm
- Tower Mode (With Addon Module): 31cm x 10cm x cm
Monolith Add-on Module
- Comes with 1x Stack and 1x interchangeable Card Tray that fits 100 Double Sleeved Standard Size Cards or Yuigoh Cards. (Card Tray internal dimensions: 88mm x 80mm x 70mm.)
- Not functional on its own, designed to be used together with KM-T01 to create Triple Deck Boxes.
"Vault" The Lockable Metal Single Deck/Dice Box (KM-S01)
- Inclues 1x interchangeable Card Tray that fits 100 Double Sleeved Standard Size Cards or Yuigoh Cards. (Card Tray internal dimensions: 88mm x 80mm x 70mm.)
- Built with a lockable latch and comes with 2 keys.
- Armored with 100% full metal exterior.
- Fits 40x Standard Size Top Loaders by removing the Card Tray.
- 11cm x 10cm x 9cm
"Crypt" The Lockable Metal Double Deck/Dice Box (KM-L02)
- Inclues 2x interchangeable Card Trays that fits 100 Double Sleeved Standard Size Cards or Yuigoh Cards. (Card Tray internal dimensions: 88mm x 80mm x 70mm.)
- Built with a lockable latch and comes with 2 keys.
- Armored with 100% full metal exterior
- Fits 40x Standard Size Top Loaders by removing the 1x Card Tray. Or fits 80x Standard Size Top Loaders by removing both Card Trays.
- 11cm x 18.5cm x 9cm
Interchangeable Card Tray (Included in KM-S02, KM-L02 & KM-T01)
- Internal Dimensions: 88mm x 80mm x 70mm Fits in to: KM-S02, KM-L02 and KM-T01
- Capacity: 100+ double sleeved standard size cards or smaller Yugioh cards.
- Compatible with KM-S02, KM-L02, KM-T01
Firstly, I'd like to give a shout out and a BIG THANK YOU to Brian, The Professor at Tolarian Community College! The new KM-S02 and KM-L02 was developed based on Brian's video review of our existing range of deck boxes KM-S01 and KM-L01. In his video, Brian identified a few problems with our existing range of deck boxes that I've never thought about, and now 7 month later, the next generation KM-S02, KM-L02 are born to address and resolve the following problems:
- Problem 1 - Deform-able hinge if used incorrectly.
- Resolution 1 - An new hinge that opens up to 180 degrees to eliminate any possibility of deformation.
- Problem 2 - Lid can catch the cards when opening/closing if not carefully used.
- Resolution 2 - A interchangeable card tray is now introduced for added card protection. The lid will now no longer be in contact with your precious cards no matter how you open/close the lid.
In addition, a couple of exciting new features have also been added to the new KM-S02 and KM-L02:
- A new lockable latch.
- The exterior of the deck boxes is now 100% full metal.
Unfortunately though, I was not able to come up with any better names for this new range, but what can I say, nothing is perfect in life :P
P.s. If you haven't watched Brian's video review of the existing range S01 and L01, I strongly recommend checking it out here:
Stretch Goal 1 £3,100 - UNLOCKS KM-S02 in Black!
Stretch Goal 2 £3,200 - UNLOCKS KM-L02 in Black!
Stretch Goal 3 £3,300 - UNLOCKS KM-T01 & Addon Module in Black!
P.S.If you are after a specific combination of deck boxes and it's not in the existing reward tiers, just send me a message and I'll be more than happy to add in custom reward tiers for your specific needs! :)
Please use table below to find out specific shipping costs. A little bit of math will be needed if you are looking for shipping costs for more than 1 box :)
Although the ship-out date is set in December 2016, the first 300 backers are guaranteed delivery before Christmas 2016. (Will make a great Christmas gift.)
Backers outside of the first 300 might get their rewards a bit later, possibly right after Christmas or early January 2017. (A new year gift? Or be well prepared for Valentines? :P)
(Note: All of the given dates above are under the assumption that there are NO catastrophies during production and shipping. However, if there is a problem that will cause delays, I will let everyone know in the first instance.)
If for any reason, you just don't like the Deck/Dice box that you've pledged for, you just need to send me a message to let me know, then send the box back to me for a full refund :)
Risks and challenges
With every Kickstarter project, the biggest risk and challenges are the same:
- Timely Delivery.
- Quality Assurance.
I believe that no matter how many projects a creator has done successfully in the past, for each new project, he/she must treat each and every project as their very first one, and put in the most planning and thoughts as she/he possibly can to ensure each stage of the project can go smoothly. And this is how I approach each and every one of my projects.
However, no matter how much effort and care one puts in, there will always be a chance that there will be a stuff up somewhere along the time line. Thus I cannot promise you that this project will not have any problems, but what I can promise is that:
- If something does go wrong during the project, I will shout out to let everyone know about it and explain the reasons behind it.
- If a backer have a problem with the reward that they received or it simply just didn't turn up, all they need to do is send me a message and I will sort it out :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)