This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Tue, July 31 2018 9:58 PM UTC +00:00.
This next Stretch Goal is very special, it will achieve 2 things:
- Add a "+2 Players Expansion" to the Collector box for free.
- Unlock the "+2 Players Expansion" as a paid add-on ($12). This optional add-on is intended for backers who want to increase the player count of the game and are pledging at the Standard or Deluxe level. No extra shipping charges will be required.
Let's do this!!
GDPR and Data/Privacy Protection law
By pledging on this campaign, you give us the right to transfer your personal data to select partners, in the sole purpose of sending you your games. Your data won't be sold or transferred to partners who don't need it. In details, will get your personal data:
- us, Lucky Duck Games, to transfer it to the partners who will need it
- a Pledge Manager solution (not chosen yet) to collect your shipping address and pledge preferences
- the fulfillment company in charge of shipping the game to you (we'll work with Quartermaster Logistics, Snakes&Lattes, HappyShops, Meeple Logistics and AetherWorks)
- the transporter chosen by the fulfillment company to deliver you the game
By personal data, we mean:
- name and surname
- email address
- phone number
- postal address
While we don't know at this time all the partners we will choose for this campaign, we will make sure they are GDPR compliant and will not sell or transfer your data without your authorization.
Risks and challenges
Cards being the main component, it means that this project has a lower level of risk than others, particularly those with lots of miniatures.
That being said, outside of making sure that the game is properly prepared and choosing our partners wisely (printers, logistics, etc.), it is not impossible that we face delays from uncontrollable sources. This may cause some delay in the delivery date but rest assured that, if this were to happen, we will keep you informed about the situation.
All pledges can be refunded up to the completion of the Pledge Manager, no questions asked.
If the refund is asked more than 60 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign, 10% will be deducted from the amount (corresponding to the charges incurred by Kickstarter and Stripe, since we will not be refunded of them at that point), and the refund will have to be done via PayPal instead of the Credit Card you used on Stripe.
Terms and Conditions
Any costs shown in EUR are based on the exchange rate in effect during the first day of the campaign, and may change during the campaign. The price reference to consider is the price in USD.
By pledging to this Kickstarter, you acknowledge that the final appearance, materials and content of the rewards (and the Kickstarter) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented while the Kickstarter project is active.
You agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your reward as entered into our pledge manager system, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods.
Thank you!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter