At Lucky Duck Games we believe board games are a wonderful way to bring families together. While living in an hyper-connected era, the value of physically bonding, socializing and having fun together has never been so important.
With over 1.5 billion downloads, Fruit Ninja's core values of accessibility and positive sense of humour is reflected perfectly in our vision of creating a series of fun, family gathering table top games!
Halfbrick, the creator of the mobile game, has shown amazing support to help bring this ambitious project to life!
It is time to unveil our first Social Goal! What these tokens do and how they are used will be revealed once we unlock them!
- Retweet this Twitter post 50 times (24/50): https://twitter.com/LDuckGames/status/922755241594048512
- Share this Facebook post 50 times (38/50): https://www.facebook.com/FruitNinja.TabletopGameSeries/
- Share with us 10 photos of you dressed up as a Ninja (2/10)! We will share the best one on an update!
Setup: everyone starts with 5 dice.
How to Play: each round is made up of 2 phases.
- Phase 1: 20 Seconds Simultaneous Rolling.
All players roll at the same time, up to 3 times.
- Phase 2: Slashing Fruit & Claiming Goals
* Based on the Fruits rolled, players acquire the combo cards they want, one after another.
* If they are able to, players can claim Goal cards to score points!
The game ends when the Combo Deck runs out.
The winner is the one with the most points at the end of the last round.
Setup: everyone receives 12 Fruit Cards.
How to Play: each round is made up of 3 phases.
- Phase 1: Everyone plays a Fruit Card
* If at least 2 players have the same Fruit, they can try to grab the Tsuka Stick! If they do, they can claim an extra Reward card.
- Phase 2: Scoring
* Players can either decide to push their luck on their current Combo of Fruit, or to score it immediately.
* Scoring a perfect Combo will allow the player to draw extra cards!
- Phase 3: Drafting
* Players pass their decks to the player on their left and a new round begins.
The game ends once the players run out of cards to play.
The winner is the player with the most points!
- Fruit Ninja: Card Master is set to release in retail Q3 of 2018.
- Fruit Ninja: Combo Party is set to release in retail Q4 of 2018.
- Fruit Ninja: Slice & Dice is set to release in retail Q1 of 2019.
This campaign is the best way to receive all these games way ahead of their retail release!
Risks and challenges
Cards being the main component of the 3 games, it means that this project has a lower level of risk than others, particularly those with lots of miniatures.
That being said, outside of making sure that the game is properly prepared and choosing our partners wisely (printers, logistics, etc.), it is not impossible that we face delays from uncontrollable sources. This may cause some delay in the delivery date but rest assured that, if this were to happen, we will keep you informed about the situation.
All pledges can be refunded up to the completion of the Pledge Manager, no questions asked.
If the refund is asked more than 60 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign, 10% will be deducted from the amount (corresponding to the charges incurred by Kickstarter and Stripe, since we will not be refunded of them at that point), and the refund will have to be done via PayPal instead of the Credit Card you used on Stripe.
Terms and Conditions
Any costs shown in EUR are based on the exchange rate in effect during the first day of the campaign, and may change during the campaign. The price reference to consider is the price in USD.
By pledging to this Kickstarter, you acknowledge that the final appearance, materials and content of the rewards (and the Kickstarter) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented while the Kickstarter project is active.
You agree that our responsibility to you is to ship your reward as entered into our pledge manager system, that title and risk passes to you upon delivery to a common carrier for such shipment, and you are responsible for import duties or any other duties that may be payable to the relevant tax authorities, providing correct address information and ensuring this address is deliverable by normal methods.
Thank you!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (23 days)