Everything you want to know about scenarios
Many of you are asking questions about the scenarios, so we decided to lay down everything in this update.
Base game - scenarios by default
These are the scenarios available directly with the box. We are talking about the following:
- Tutorial: available now
- Power Behind - Part 1: available now
- Power Behind - Part 2: available now
- Power Behind - Part 3: available now
- Every Rose Has Its Thorns: available now
- Curse of the Pharaoh: available now
Base game - Kickstarter scenarios you can unlock for free instead of buying them
These scenarios have a Cart symbol next to them, and if you click on them you can see a button with either "Buy" or the price (whether you see the price or not depends if the app had time to get the price from our server or not), as shown below:
Since you backed this campaign, you will receive 4 of these scenarios for free. However, all 4 are not yet in the app! See their availability here:
- Devil's Kitchen: available now
- The White Collar in Red: not yet available (December 2018 / January 2019)
- Vampire in the Fog: not yet available (December 2018 / January 2019)
- Alice (Community Driven Scenario): not yet available (December 2018 / January 2019)
- Secret Report: available now
Noir and Welcome to Redview expansions
Wait, how to unlock scenarios again?
To unlock, start the app, go in "Options" and then in "Unlock":
You need to be logged in to unlock the scenarios, so that the app can remember you unlocked them. Choose either Google, Facebook or Email.