Zombie Golf Table top Card game
Zombie Golf answers a very important question; Who is the best golfer of the Apocalypse?
A question never asked till now, its one we can now answer with Zombie Golf. It speaks to the kind of person you are and what type of golfer as well. Even if you have never golfed before, this game will show you the amazing feeling of a solid hit to the green or a zombies skull. Be warned 9 short holes can turn deadly when a Herd appears or peoples swings start missing. How you play and the Choices you make matter.
Will you focus on your game and let the zombie hoard overwhelm the rest of your foursome? Will you give that player who just got bitten the Ice Cream and save them? Will you ninja 2 zombies, but take a frustration? You will have many choices and only a few mistakes to win the title of Best Golfer of the Apocalypse; a title you did not want until just now.
Back Zombie Golf and find out if you are that Golfer.
- Multiple Zombies; Walkers, Shamblers, Runners, and Biters
- Special Events change up both the Golf and the Combat
- Players can switch up the dice rolled so they can play with probability
- Horde Mode swells the Zombie Hoard, you will have to work together
- Can be played solo or with a full foursome
- Amazingly trophies that can give you a leg up on other players
- Player and Bag abilities give each swing, Golf or Attack, multiple options
- Choose multiple ways to win the game (most kills, most trophies, count strokes)
- Family Golf outing, handicap, and Black Plague cards add 100 more cards to the game
- Endless replay-ability
- Determine who is the Best Golfer at the End of the World
- Real Zombies NOT required
A Zombie Golf Printed Copy comes with the following:
- The Box with the cool cover (at the top)
- 9 Hole cards (8x8)
- 65 Zombie/Special Event Cards
- 55 Trophy Cards
- 4 Player Cards (each with a Player Token
- 4 Bag Cards
- 30 Wound/Frustration tokens
- 15 broken club markers
These are the various holes of the front 9 of Demon Sands County Club. The back 9 and other courses might be found as time marches on.
WE HAVE A NEW HOLE DESIGN!!! Simpler, Faster, while keeping the game fun and frustrating as only golf can be.
Each has different skills, abilities, toughness and ability to resist frustration. Will you be the best golfer?
Each bag has different strengths and abilities, based on the bag and its clubs. There are more bags out there, hopefully we will find them.
Walkers, Shamblers, Runners, and Biters Oh my.. Will you kill them before they kill you or screw up your game enough for you to lose.
Devices, Clubs, Food and Drink all can help you kill some zombies or score a hole faster than your opponents. Too bad you loose some after every hole.
- Each player tees off (rolling a d12 + bonuses + abilities). The total of the golf shot puts you in a zone on the hole. You move from the tees to Zone 1, Zone 1 to Zone 2, Zone 2 to Zone 3, Zone 3 to the green and then you Putt.
- Player draws a zombie card and fights it or the special event. Killing a zombie requires a total attack (roll + club bonus) higher than its wounds. Fail to kill a zombie and your total is below the zombies break number; your club is broken (hope you find another). You can attack multiple times, but that increases a players Frustration. Zombies still at the hole after you attack, attack you. When they roll under their attack you take a wound.
- After each player has teed off and fought a zombie; they swing again from any fairway or hazard location, to get to the green. Players can be short of the green, on the green or over and having to chip on the green.
- After each swing another Zombie card is drawn and fought.
- Once on the green players putt to win the current hole, first successful putt wins the hole.
- Frustration limits your players bonuses. Exceed your players Frustration limit and they rage quit ( You lose).
- Wounds make you roll twice and take the worst result. Too many wounds and your dead.
- Beware Biter zombies they turn you into a Zombie at the end of a Hole ( yes you can win and then zombify).
The simplified rules are are here
- Player with the most holes after 3 or 9 wins.
The choices you get to make as you play.
- When you take a golf swing what bonuses will you use? Your swing and club bonuses or just the club? Will you just use the dice?
- Will you switch to 2d6, using fewer bonuses, but playing the roll?
- Will you use your swing ability to add 5 more to this chip? Remember swing too hard and you end up chipping; that's not fun.
- Will you use a trophy to lower your frustration or risk more by attacking a second zombie.
- Will you let the zombie horde grow to mess with other players?
- Will I risk breaking my best club against a zombie? Use a weaker one and hope for a good roll?
- Do I play this amazing shot card for a re roll or save it for the next hole to get on the green in one?
- Roll a 1 and flub the shot, take a frustration. (I mean that's fun when the other player does it)
- Roll a 12 and get on the green in one swing.
- Land a perfect shot and maybe kill a zombie.
- Horde mode, double the zombies!
There is so much more to this game than just a roll and a zombie card; every swing is a choice; those choices determine who is the Best Golfer of the Apocalypse.
Currently being worked on, all of these expansions will be tested to enhance and not hinder the game. Each expansion will change the game and the choices the Players make.
- Family Golf Outing - $17,500 USD
Changes the game by adding more story elements and more cast members to the golf game. Players gain additional abilities as Story Cards, with Good or Bad effects, expand8ng the story of the game and. New cast members grant abilities while they are alive and other effects when you choose to kill them off; sacrificing them to the Zombie Horde. Adds 50 Cards, 25 characters, 20 Stories, 5 Special Events to the game
Here are two sample cards for this expansion:
- Green Plague Cards - $20,000 USD
Zombies are already making this game impossible, by attacking you after every swing. Now they are messing up my golf game too. Watch helplessly as zombies explode from the hole as you putt to win or destroy your trophies at the worst possible time. All because another player played a Green Plague on you. Adds 20 Cards to the game
- Handicap Cards - 22,500 USD
Handicap cards can either give you a bonus or hinder an opponent, on any type of swing. Break your opponents clubs, Repair yours. Boost a zombies attack against another player, or make one miss you. Steal a trophy or grab a free one. Each of the 30 Handicap cards lets you rewrite the rules as you play Zombie Golf. Adds 20 Cards to the game
- New Golfers and Bags - 25,000 USD - 35,000 USD
When we raise 25k we will add an additional 4 golfers and 2 bags with new abilities. This will be the First Golfers Expansion
When we raise 30K we will add an additional 4 Golfers and 2 Bags with new abilities. This will be the Second Golfers Expansion
When we raise 35k we will add the Grounds Keeper, a special card that floats around the table and has special abilities the controlling player can use at the table.
The Decoy Bag lets you send a zombie attack at another player.
Meet Andy "The Patch" Mcgongal who has a +4 putt and the ability to change your putt after you roll, if he fights a zombie.
- New Golf Courses - 40,000 - 50,000 USD
40k Adds the back nine of Demon Sands Country Club Expansion
45 k Adds Grave Yard National Expansion the newest Zombie Golf Course (18 holes)
Welcome to Grave Yard international, The premier course for Zombie Golfing. Each hole has its own special Monstrosity zombie you have to fight to win the Hole. Can your buddies help? Sure, but why would they?
50k Adds the Arterial National Expansion an even newer Zombie Golf Course (18 holes)
The Zombie Die - 75,000 USD
A custom green and red d12 with a zombie skull on the 1 in every copy of the game.
When you flub the zombie lets you know.
Because you want to be the best golfer at the end of the world.
Tell your friends and lets expand the game with the stretch goals:
- Family Golf Outing Expansion
- Green Plague Cards
- Handicap Cards
- The Grounds Keeper
- Golfer, Bag Expansion 1 and 2
- 3 Hole Expansion
Lets get this Funded!
Risks and challenges
Its my first Kickstarter, however the base game is done.
The expansions are planned, basic testing has been done, with art and design are being developed.
Manufacturer and fulfillment services are in process.
This is my dream. I don't plan to fail myself or my backers
- (20 days)