A Civilization game that fits in your pocket!
Age of Civilization is a streamlined Euro-style civilization game with unique mechanics for 1-4 players. Instead of playing as only 1 civilization in 3 hours, each player could now play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes!
With the help of the unique gaming mechanism, the set-up for every game is greatly different, providing a high replay-ability to players. During the game, players will rise civilization to collect resources, research technologies, build wonders, and prepare for war. Eventually, every civilization may become less powerful as the population may drop in different ways, or simply because the era is changing. (Not all civilization can adapt to a new era, as we know it from history.) It will be time for you to raise another kingdom! The new kingdom can inherit the advantages of the former civilization to continue the legend in the game. As the rise and fall of 3 empires, a unique set of the civilizations of yours will finally arise!
- At the beginning of a game, 8 action cards are shuffled to form a time track in random order, then place the permanent action card at the upper left of the time track.
- In each player turn, the player take actions by assigning worker tokens to the action slots. Only the 3 actions on the permanent action card AND the 3 actions right under the permanent action card are available to choose.
- When all players have finished their turn, the current round ends. Move the permanent action card to the right by 1 card slot when a round ends. As a result, 1 action card of the previous round will become unavailable, and 1 new action card will be available for the next round, creating a new era!
- Besides taking actions to develop empire, each player could rise civilization card to gain more powerful abilities and reset population(number of workers). Civilization cards you own are stacked to show your current civilization with its main ability, and the legacy ability of your previous civilizations.
- Rising new civilization is very powerful, but the number of civil. card each player could own is limited to 3. So the timing of "Rise and Fall" is a critical decision to make.
- After 6 rounds, whoever has the most points wins!
For detail rules, please check out the following links:
Download / Game Trial
- Rule Book v1.5 (English) PDF
- Regola v1.5 (Italian) PDF
- Regel v1.5 (German) PDF
- Règle v1.5 (French) PDF
- Try it free on Tabletopia !
Note: All the above rule books are not the printed version.
Shipping will be charged after the campaign is completed through the pledge manager. The shipping rates listed above are estimates and may change based on future shipping rates.
By charging shipping after the campaign, we can properly assess the final weights and measures of our games, as well as group backers in such a way to maximize utility and ensure you get the lowest shipping cost.
- Customs Friendly Shipping for USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and China backers.
- Europe includes Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- Asia includes Japan, Korea, China, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
It’s our goal to be as transparent and fair as possible about shipping. No one likes to pay to ship, and we are committed to doing our best to minimize its impact on everyone.
Game Design: Jeffrey CCH
Producer and Game Development: Jeffrey CCH and Kenneth YWN
Graphic Design: Vincci lala
Cover and Wonder Art: Rubens Ma
- Website: www.icemakesboardgame.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @icemakes
- Instagram: ice_makes
Alliance for quality assurance of crowdfunding's product development.
Startkiz is a dedicated crowdfunding campaign management service which provide end-to-end support for startup and creator.
This project is promoted by Jellop, the ad tech power behind the best Kickstarters with 650+ successful Kickstarter projects with over $300MM raised between them.
“We The People Store is the only chain physical stores in the world to exclusively support, promote and retail products made possible with the power of crowdfunding. They have 5 stores in Singapore and are developing stores in the USA and the rest of the world. They have spaces in the store dedicated to live-kickstarter campaigns where creators can display their prototypes and engage with customers, turning them into backers. An online to offline initiative”
Risks and challenges
This campaign is our second campaign, and through our first one(Samurai Vassal), our team learns a lot about managing a Kickstarter project. We are taking all of those lessons to heart and we are prepared in successfully fulfilling the project.
- We have the illustration and graphic art over 90% complete.
- We are working with a manufacturer with rich experiences in board game production, which is a reliable company we have worked with several times before.
- We are collaborating with a solution house to make sure we don't get mistakes with the tax and customs.
With all the above and more preparation works we have done, chance of mistakes and delays are reduced as much as possible. Moreover, we will regular updates the progress, read every comment and be present to answer any questions from our backers. Thank you for your amazing support!
The ICE Makes TeamLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)