Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator on April 25, 2012.
About this project
What's up everyone out there in the world my name is Oscar (Charlie) and i really need your help to make my Kickstarter project come to life. I been working very hard at it putting it together for everyone to see and like. I love designing making artwork and getting my designs printed on t-shirts. I like to see people wearing my designs it makes me feel good inside that I'm actually doing something that people love and would wear and represent.
So... what is Sick Birds Clothing? Inspired by leading brands in Southern California Sick Birds Clothing is a neutral clothing line dedicated to the streets and everybody that can relate to it, it's not just about the designs it's a life style. We are all sick in our own unique special way and we all wanna have the freedom to express ourselves and go where ever we please just like birds do.
Most of my friends are always telling me to start a website already and sell my t-shirts online because their friends and everyone around them always asking where did they buy that t-shirt? saying oh that's a sick t-shirt where can i buy it?
I think its time to step it up and take this Sick Birds Clothing to the next level. I have done my research and been taking notes on how to start my own online business and I'm ready to do this. So why I'm i asking for $5,500 dollars?...
1) I need to pay the silk screen printer to print an inventory of all of my 9 top designs this will be my first collection. This is kind of expensive but the more t-shirts I order the cheaper the cost.
2) I also need to pay for the sun glasses and bandanas and the print on them.
3) Pay a web designer to build and design the Sick Birds Clothing website so you can go on line and visit my first website and purchase many cool t-shirts and items to come in the future.
4) Get a lot of vinyl Sick Birds stickers printed. Everybody loves stickers i wanna be able to give away stickers to those who want to be part, represent and stick them anywhere they go.
5) Pay for a photo shoot for the first t-shirt collection.
6) Banners, flyers, and business cards
7) Shipping and packaging materials
With your donation I can make all this happen and get this project off the ground. Everyone wants to look fresh for this summer coming up be the first of your friends to be rocking fresh new Sick Birds gear. Check out how the t shirts, bandanas and sunglasses will look like below and choose wisely. Don't forget to follow me on facebook and like my Sick Birds Clothing page let your friends know too...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sick-Birds-Clothing/163196363705807
If you have any questions whatever it is feel free to email me at: email@example.com
Thank you for your time and contribution.
NOTE: I will only be doing sizes Medium, Large, Xlarge, and 2Xlarge black t-shirts only 100% cotton!!!
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (60 days)