Here is a quick video status update on TAKEDOWN, and following is our current patch release notes:
Patch #5 20131105New Content 5 New Cargo Ship “Firefight” Maps, utilizing new blocker system for smaller gameplay spaces - Available in Team Deathmatch and Last Man Standing
• Teammate ID Popup when pointing at Teammate (1 second delay, 5 meter limit) • “Killed By” Notification displayed to dead player only (Versus Mode) • Added in-game messaging when kicked from a game by the host
• Improvements to Quickmatch Searching / Joining. Now when a game is located, the ‘Searching’ prompt changes to a ‘Joining Game’ prompt
• Extended life of blood spray
• Flashbang effect detection improved to help prevent small objects from blocking effect
• Added additional AI coverpoints in Biolab, Radar
• Removed several AI coverpoints that conflicted with doors on HQ, Radar, Biolab
• Fixed Facility doors not being closed in some “Firefight” map variants
• Fixed AI surrender animation not correctly playing on clients
• Fixed sun in HQ from appearing to have two light sources
• Fixed error in total Grenade/Flashbang count in HUD
• Players can now correctly pick up dropped grenades
• Fixed sprint animation sometimes incorrectly playing on clients
• Reduced timeout for clients when host quits game
• Fix for Host being unable to kick a player in lobby after returning from game.
• Functionality improvements to Spectate and Switch Team buttons in Lobby.
• Fix for Cargo Ship mission not failing when team killed after hostage secured
• Fix for Cargo Ship hostage guards consistently missing Hostages when engaging
• Adjusted Cargo Ship & Radar TH & BD spawns to eliminate spawning in LOS to tango
Patch #4 20131024
• SP & Co-op Mission Objectives now include objective indicators to more easily locate.
• Lean Added to Toggle Alt-Options (Toggle Lean, ALT-L, Toggle Zoom, ALT-Z, Toggle Run/Walk, Swap Run/Walk, ALT-T).
• Steam Server Browser now supports launching and joining a game directly when game is not already running.
• Changed Team Indicator icons to Red Sabre and Urban Camo to better inform players of their friendly teams.
• Adjusted chat log to not conflict with team indicators in versus mode
• Fix for Red Sabre sometimes displaying "tango" arms when picking up weapons & spawning
• Adjusted in-game messages to display lower to not interfere with ADS
• Fix for music playing at beginning of Versus match
• Removed Mission/Win from in-action and added to AAR Screen
• Fix weapon selection sometimes not functioning correctly for clients
• Disabled bad Tango spawn on Radar Station Tango Hunt
• Added audio cue when ALT toggle keys are used
Patch #3 20131018
• Support for Steam Quickmatch, allowing you to quickly hop into games utilizing NAT traversal - More info HERE http://www.serellan....ervers-and-you/
• Support for Valve Anti-Cheat
• Added “Team Messages” VO & Text Hotkeys (Z + Number Keys)
Online & Steam Functionality
• Steam/UE3 Authentication Updates to improve connectivity
• You will no longer be required to be logged into Steam to save your Loadout settings
• Fixed insertion point selection when not logged into Steam
• When playing against someone who has not yet installed a patch (or if you haven't installed the latest available patch yourself), you should now have a more accurate message (instead of referencing a "downloadable content" mismatch)
• Steam language selection should now function correctly
• Removed Router message when unable to locate server
• Player Servers now correctly display numbers of players in games Gameplay Updates & Bug Fixes
• Fix for camera collision in spectate mode in certain areas related to relative Z position of map • Many doors have been closed in various locations
• Players joining a co-op mission in progress (after 1 minute) will be set to spectate
• Named Loadouts “Recon, Assault, Breach, Sniper”
• Provided a suppressor to Squad Mate Charlie
• Team AI accuracy and response time increased
• Increased Grenade Damage Range
• Added audio indicators (beeps) to bombs in Att/Def to more easily locate them
• Modify Loadouts button changed to “Save Loadouts”
• UI no longer shows incorrect player counts in Last Man Standing
• In Radar Base in Last Man Standing game mode, missing doors have been fixed
• Body Armor mismatch fix for some characters
• Fixed Audio Call for MP5SD that was causing it to sound unsuppressed
• Fix for several Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm Player Spawn points
• Double Door Spawn on some Facility variants fixed
• Updated several mis-translations in the Spanish version
• Bomb in Biolab: Lab now properly lit
• Misc. Localization fixes.
Hotfix - 15 October 2013
• Server list fix for 'No Servers' message displaying before loading the list
• Fixed spawn-points in ATT/Def HQ Alley.
• Fixed Cargo Ship spawn points for Tango Hunt & Bomb Disarm.
• Fix to introduce better exiting from the Quickmatch lobby.
• Fix to resolve Quickmatch "Searching..." cancellation issue. The searching prompt will now cancel immediately upon clicking Cancel, or pressing ESC.
• Countdown timer added to briefing videos in Single Player, alerting the player that a video is about to begin.
• Fixed Controls Menu from reordering incorrectly.
Hotfix 17 October 2013
• Fix [Numpad 1] from getting bound to back button, causing Join IP screen to back up to the main menu
• Fix to disable player Team Communication (Z) when player is dead.
• Fix for enemy AI getting shoved up onto a door in Biolab.
• Killhouse Tango Hunt - Support for co-op spawns, added second insertion point.
• HQ & Radar map Design Fixes
• Fix to kill all sounds at end of round - eliminates the issue where players hear continuous firing, etc. between rounds.
• Fix for Attack/Defend clients appropriately playing relevant intro VO to team position.
• Fixed map listing order in UI
• Localized ‘Disarm All Bombs’ in French.
• Increased flashbang effect time
Patch #2 20130927
LOD’s and supporting code adjusted to resolve the odd eyeball/hand stretching issues with dead bodies.
• Implemented fix to reduce single player games abruptly ending with message prompt “Your connection to the host has been lost.” after attempting to join an MP game issue.
• UI fix for loadouts displaying options in their inappropriate slots.
• Fixed DLC bug related to players unable to join servers due to DLC mismatch.
• UI Fix for debug text “null’ displaying on the AAR screen.
• UI Fix for “AAA:BBB” being displayed on waiting to load screen.
• UI fix for server browser (lobby) games not refreshing upon clicking refresh button.
• Single Player extraction zones increased and should now properly complete while playing with Squad AI.
• All HQ extraction zones near all gates properly function.
Patch #1 20130923
- The correct exe will now run automatically depending upon your windows version (Win32/Win64)
- Servers will be displayed now in the Steam list to enhance visibility of games being played, plus accuracy of information being shown.
- TTS/Text to speech feature has been removed TAKEDOWN process now ends properly which will alleviate some server conflicts.