THIEF - GUARDIAN - AMAZON
The idea behind this combo is to use poison and have an effective tank to support them and making sure the poison are in effect as long as possible. That Combo don't have any healer but the Guardian is the most solid tank in the whole game.
Thief- The Thief can be use as an emergency tank but to have an effective tank Thief, he need to be geared like one. In that combo we want the thief to do damage. The Thief in that combo should get 2 swords, the amulet of poison so she can apply 2 poisons each turn and the bracelet of precision to remove the malus to hit from the dual wield choice.
Guardian- The Guardian will be use as a tank trying to soak as much damage as possible. Because of that a shield seem like the best option and could use either a sword or a mace. For his artefacts he should at least get the taunting horn, and maybe a barrier ring.
Amazon- The Amazon is there to put poison on her target but specially to use Anti Cure to prevent poison to be cure. She only have access to the bow and the spear, and the spear seem like the best option for her. She could get a ring or power and a piercing amulet to increase the effectiveness of the spear.
- 2Taunt: Two taunts seem a little bit too much, specially with the taunting horn, but you want to make sure that you always have a taunt in your hand.
- Illness: Illness is the strongest poison of the game and only the Thief have access to it. It prevent any healing to be received.
- Venom: Because the Thief have the amulet of poison, she can apply 2 poisons a turn, that poison will give you a chance to paralyze the poisoned target each turn.
- Precise Hit: That is for the Thief again, you ant to make sure your poison are applied, rolling a 1 on "to hit" will make you lose your 2 poisons, you want to make sure your poison are in play.
- Anti Cure: Often people choose 1 cure in their starting hand, by choosing that you make sure that your poisons remain in play.
As you can see the Guardian and the Amazon don't really have much card. So you will have to rely on the 3 extra random card that you are picking up. if you are really unlucky and do not get anything useful, the spear of the amazon can still inflict some damage and will bypass mostly any armor.