“Revolution” on LED testing tool. :)
- Are you using magnifying glass trying to find the samll size(0402,0603...) LED polarity marking？
- Are you still using two hands on multi-meter to test LED working or not?
- Are you taking the LED off from your board to test?
- Are you struggling on wasting LED when you test them in reel?
- The V1 is base on V0, more comfortable to use, more practical, and can be used as ordinary tweezers.
Let's try LEDTWee,It is so easy!!!
- It is easy to use, handy to use,safe to use(LEDTwee including 215 ohm(two 430 ohm parallel) resistor to limiting the current)!
- According to some backer's advise,add a switch on our LEDTwee V1.
- It is not only used as normal tweesers, but also as a LED tester!
- Different size, Different color, Different model（For reel test,after V0 update toV1,it is suitable for more size:0402,0603,0805...）
- Update 1#
- Update # 5
- Update # 6
Because it is a bit late for that stretch goal and stretch goal set is also a bit large, after reconsidering, to thank you for your support, the Adjust Screwdriver turned into a standard accessory.
I hope more backers,please help to share it to your friends,website,etc
Risks and challenges
Last version was funded. This time I get a mechanical workshop to customize the metal tips for the upgrade. That has risk to make the delivery time delay. And if the project is not successful, I still need to pay a very high price for those prototype tips. Don't worry, I will do my best to make it perfect.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)