Nekro Update 2014
Happy New Year everyone!
It's been a long time since our last update but for good reason. We've been hard at work on a massive new feature. We were originally planning multiplayer as an add-on patch post launch. However, you have all been so patient with us, we wanted to reward that patience by giving you guys a fully-functional multiplayer experience not only for the game's launch but for Beta! Check out our video update for all the latest info! Actual update starts at 2:00.
For those that cannot watch the video, here's what's covered:
- We've changed plans for multiplayer - it will now be included in Beta and is completely working as of right now!
- Multiplayer is a co-op experience between two people. One person takes on the role of the Nekro, the other takes on the role of a new character The Evil.
- We introduce new game mechanics and trinkets.
- We show off new units like the Cluckadoo, Milkaboo, Jacky-O and Zealot.
- Our public Beta will be available on Steam sometime around April!
- Nekro will be played live on the Steam Indie Showcase hosted by Greenlit Gaming on January 10th at 10:00 pm eastern time. For more details please visit this link: http://greenlitgaming.com/indieshowcase/
Thanks to all the backers for their support and patience! Please feel free to leave us comments or questions, I'll be happy to answer them.