The Super Slip Leash is a professional-grade dog training leash, redesigned for enhanced functionality, durability, and style. After 3 iterations, our product has been tested by pro trainers and the factory is ready and waiting to ship upon hitting our goal!
- Keeps the dog from pulling forward while leash training, a common problem with a traditional leash and collar combo
- Fits high on the dog’s neck under the jaw for optimal control and redirection when walking
- Metal stopper prevents the leash from falling to mid or low neck, where the dog has the most control to pull
- Custom o-ring design points towards and away from your body to indicate correct usage for different types of training and walking techniques. We will have videos to break down these simple methods on our website.
- Made with mildew-resistant rope and alloy hardware for a durable, luxurious finish
- Designed by the founder of a Pit Bull Rescue which has fostered and trained over 800 dogs
See how simple it is to use in this quick video:
What is the Super Slip Leash?
The Super Slip Leash is a patent pending, leash and collar combination that is both easy to use, safe and effective. The "collar" is created by slipping the end loop over the dog's head and using the metal stopper to keep it high on the dogs neck.
This creates an integrated connection from the handler to the dog, eliminating the need to clip into a separate collar.
Slip leashes are often used by professional dog trainers and allow for balanced control while being great tool for redirection and quick corrections. They are ideal for everyday use including daily walks, training sessions, road trips and outings.
How does the Super Slip Leash work?
Slip the end loop over the dogs head and use the stopper to keep the collar in place. The collar should always be placed high on the dogs neck for safety and for proper control.
The middle to lowest part of the dogs neck is where dogs have the most control and where their pulling strength is concentrated. If you place it at the top, your dog will be more sensitive to your movements and more likely to respond to your redirections.
With proper leash training and positive reinforcement, the goal is to keep your dogs head up, removing his nose from the distractions on the ground and as a result, maintaining focus and concentration.
Our slip leash is different than any other training leash on the market as we have worked diligently to perfect its durability and functionality, as well as its' good looks.
- The static kernmantle rope is water & mildew resistant and will never stretch or bungee.
- Our custom hardware is designed specifically for the leash and will be available in variety of luxury zinc alloy finishes, including matte gold and gunmetal.
- The metal stopper will never stretch, keeping the leash high on the dogs neck where it should be.
- The custom teardrop o-ring points towards and away from your body to indicate correct usage for different types of training and walking techniques. We will have videos to break down these simple methods on our website.
- A customizable figure 8 knot is tied at the grab handle, allowing you to untie and adjust your grab or leash length as you see fit. Fun tip - If you walk more than one dog at a time, reducing the grab handle length will keep it from falling off your wrist.
- It’s the most luxurious slip leash on the market. Period.
Why do other leashes fail to work properly?
Most leashes on the market have a lot of design flaws which ultimately ruin the desired outcome of the tool and frustrate dog owners.
- Slip leashes are designed with leather, rubber, or plastic stoppers that stretch or break within a few weeks of use, making it increasingly difficult to keep the leash high on the dogs neck.
- Slip leashes are often designed with cheap hardware not specifically designed for the leash and its use.
- Both traditional snap leashes and slip leashes are often made from poor quality materials, resulting in lower overall strength, stretching, bungeeing and premature wear.
- Most leashes are designed with too much rope length, creating a bulk of rope in your hand when walking one or multiple dogs.
- Most leashes have oversized grab handles making it difficult to keep the loop on your wrist while walking one or multiple dogs
- Traditional snap leashes are often attached to traditional collars. These collars sit at the middle to low end of a dogs neck, encouraging the dog to pull.
- Retractable leashes often extend up to 26 ft in length, teaching a dog to pull and test boundaries. They are considered dangerous tools as the dog handler has little to no control.
Bubble & Spike's Mission
Each year, millions of dogs are re-homed or surrendered to shelters due to bad behavior and lack of training. Why is this happening and what can we do to alleviate this problem?
After running a large non-profit dog rescue for the last 5 years, we have found that more than half of dog owners admit they feel overwhelmed or discouraged about dog training due to the high cost of hiring a trainer and not knowing how to properly train their dog themselves.
Many people also admit they don't know what tools to use to properly train their dog as most products on the market are intimidating, complicated, unattractive or fail to work. As a result, they are purchasing products based on trial and error and their plans for at home training fall short of their goals.
These issues motivated us to take a bigger step in supporting pet owners and saving the lives of their dogs before they are given up on. As a result, we decided to create a pet accessory brand focused on training tools and modern design.
At Bubble & Spike our mission is to create simple, easy to use, everyday training accessories with a fun dose of fashion and our goal is to inspire dog owners to get excited about training their dogs.
All supporters will be included on our VIP list for discount codes for future purchases on our website after we launch.
Even though the first edition Super Slip Leash is for medium to large sized dogs, our next products will be designed for smaller dogs and other specific training needs. This includes the Mini Super Slip Leash, custom designed with smaller hardware and thinner rope.
Because of this, please purchase or donate, enter your dog of any size into our model search and help us unleash the Super Slip Leash!
Flat Black Super Slip Leash - patent pending
Black Diamond Super Slip Leash - patent pending
Black Bubble & Spike Tennis Balls
Black Bubble & Spike Frisbees
Thank you for helping us unleash the super slip leash!
Love Megan, Aften & Kelly
Risks and challenges
There is a possibility of delayed delivery of the Super Slip Leash. This is primarily due to production constraints and timeline challenges with overseas shipping. If the shipment of the leashes is delayed for any reason, we will update our backers accordingly. Regardless of any challenges, we assure all backers will receive their awards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)