If you're here to "BUY" read these steps. If not skip this and read on friend, read on!
Follow these simple steps to purchase these rad threads:
1) Pick your product/s, they are listed below.
2) If it's a single product follow these steps:
- Find the name of the pledge that corresponds to the name of the product
- Click on the actual pledge (all pledges are listed on the right)
- Continue through checkout
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what size you would like! That's it, you're done!
3) If you would like multiple products (awesome!) follow these steps;
- Add up the total $ of the products you would like
- Pick the pledge that corresponds to ONE of the products you would like and click on it, it doesn't matter which one (pledges all listed on the right)
- On the next screen you will see your "pledge" $ amount, change this amount to reflect the total you added up, but do not change anything else!
- Continue to checkout
- Email email@example.com, include the name of each product and the size that you would like
That's it, you're ready to shred!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
High Performance - High Fashion
Women's Mountain Bike Apparel
So here's the deal. Mountain biking is awesome, but the selection of riding apparel for women is not. It has a terrible case of the B's - black, boring, baggy, and to be honest, still looks like it's made for the boys! Women are rad and there's no reason why they can't look good and feel good when they're screaming through the trees, hammering out a long climb, or tearing up a downhill section. So Shredly offers you women's mountain bike apparel that makes you look good, feel good, and shred good. Allow us to introduce the magic behind our mantra:
The Shredly Trifecta ::
Performance : Comfort : Style
Each one of these is equally important in creating the ultimate mountain bike short and jersey. So we have painstakingly sourced the perfect fabrics and carefully designed the technical garments to suite your needs on and off the trail. Behold...
Chamois: let's start from the bottom. Say goodbye to the days of riding in a diaper! Revel in the comfort of a high-performance, low-profile chamois! Get the padding you need but no extra. And don't be afraid to breathe...deep. The low-rise-thick-waistband yoga fit of the chamois won't restrict your breathing or your breakfast.
The short: there's nothing short about it. Every detail was carefully considered to provide you with the most comfortable, high performance riding partner yet.
- Relaxed but flattering fit that won't be mistaken by the boys
- Durable & slightly stretchy fabric (so comfy you won't want to take off)
- Contoured waistband for extended back coverage (so the rider behind you can focus on something other than your crack)
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement and extra comfort in the saddle
- Side pocket to stash your essentials
- Eight color ways to suit your mood, or the terrain
Simply Shredly. The perfect mate to the Short, designed with nothing but the Shredly Trifecta in mind. A flattering, comfortable jersey with no extra hassles. Bets you'll find excuses to wear this off the trail!
- Knit fabric that breathes, wicks moisture, and dries incredibly fast (pretty much magical) to keep you cool, dry and comfortable
- Flattering and comfortable fit
- Gathering at the neckline for a subtle design flair
- Contrast stitching to accentuate curves in all the right places
- Three color ways to keep things interesting
The Power is Yours!
You could have Shredly in your hot little hands by April 2012! Your support will make this project possible and help sass-i-fy the world of women's mountain biking. How awesome is that?! Let's paint the trails with color and get this party started!
Make your selection from below to correspond with the rewards to the right. To ensure that you get the goodies that you want, please make sure the name of the reward corresponds with the names below. If you would like more than one product select one of the rewards, adjust the reward amount upon checkout to reflect all of your products, and email email@example.com to let us know what products you would like! Don't hold back! And if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to check out more photos, and all the details that make these threads super rad, visit shredly.com. Be careful - you might end up buying them all!
Spread the Shred!
Check out or brand new Facebook page, you can truly help us get the word out by sharing our link with your family and friends. Get Your Shred On. Oh, and there will be a pair of shorts given away to one of our fans at the end of our Kickstarter campaign so be sure to "like" our page!
You can also follow us on Twitter @shredly.
Using a measuring tape, measure over the undergarments you'll be riding in. If you don't have a measuring tap on hand, simply use a piece of ribbon or string and line it up against a yardstick.
BustMeasure around chest at fullest point of the bust and under your arms.
WaistMeasure around your natural waist at the narrowest point.
HipsStand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
*A Note for International Backers*
Thank you so much for your support! While we won't be distributing world-wide upon launch, it would be our pleasure to ship your reward internationally! Please include the following as a donation in your pledge.
Shipping to Canada:
$25-$125 pledge - please add $4
$200-$380 pledge - please add $7
$550 pledge - please add $10
$1050 pledge - please add $18
$25-$125 pledge - please add $6
$200-$380 pledge - please add $9
$550 pledge - please add $12
$1050 pledge - please add $20
- (30 days)