Thank you Kickstarter!
We couldn't have done this without you. We have had a successful campaign thanks to all of your support. If you missed the Kickstarter, you can still order a Brevitē bag on our website!
We look forward to beginning our journey with all of you!
Brevitē was inspired by the student photographer who was looking to protect their gear without sacrificing honest and intuitive design. After searching endlessly for a protective camera bag that has both aesthetics and utility, we at Brevitē decided to design and build our own. #LifeAwaits
Brandon, Elliot, and Dylan are three brothers from Boston, MA who founded Brevitē after one brother, a student photographer, struggled to find a backpack that would serve as both a camera bag and an every day backpack. After realizing that each offered a unique skillset and perspective, the three brothers decided to develop a backpack that does just that.
- Retail: $180
- Sweat wicking back
- Removable Lens cap buckle on shoulder strap (52mm, 58mm, 67mm)
- Sunglasses loop on shoulder strap
- Side tripod holder
- Bottom tripod holder
- Water bottle holder
- Sternum strap and hip belt
- Can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.
- Nylon and synthetic leather exterior
- Removable protective insert
- Arrangeable dividers
- Interior compartment dividers
- Memory card holders
- Laptop Sleeve
- Books and folder compartment
- Front gear access door
- Quick access door
- Small easy access pocket
- Two medium size pockets
11x17 High Quality Prints $25
Thank you to everybody who has helped us get here!
- Female Lead: Katelyn Kerins
- Male Lead: Bobby Barbuto
- Videographer: Danielle Glynn
- Editor: Shema Kalisa
- Photographers: Grace Lilly, Spencer Slishman
- Music: Active Bird Community - "Long Ride"
Risks and challenges
One of the biggest challenges faced by many Kickstarters is sticking to the promised timeline. Based on our current progress, we have developed a very reasonable timeline that we are confident about. If anything changes, we will immediately notify all backers.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)